They lived a pair of male, and female
他们住一对男,女
Fox in a forest.
狐狸在森林里。
They loved each other very much.
他们非常相爱。
The male Fox loved the female Fox so much,
雄性狐狸非常爱雌性狐狸,
that he would fulfill
他会履行
every demand made by her.
她提出的所有要求。
One day, the female Fox said
有一天,母狐狸说
Dear,
亲爱的
I have a great urge for eating fish today.
我今天非常想吃鱼。
That's no problem
那没问题
I shall bring fish for you.
我将为您带来鱼。
If you have an urge for it dear.
亲爱的,如果您有此需要。
Saying this, he set out in search of fish
话说回来,他开始寻找鱼
While going towards the river he began thinking.
走向河边时,他开始思考。
I have promised my wife to arrange fish for her.
我已答应我妻子为她安排鱼。
But, I know nothing about fishing.
但是,我对钓鱼一无所知。
How to fulfil my wife's demand for fish?
如何满足我妻子对鱼的需求?
Lost in these thoughts,
迷失了这些想法,
The fox reached the bank of the river,
狐狸到达了河岸,
and sitting in the corner,
坐在角落里
he began looking at the frolicking fish with greedy eyes
他开始用贪婪的眼睛看着嬉戏的鱼
Seeing water all around in the big river,
看到大河里到处都是水,
and the water current
和水流
frightened him.
使他害怕。
He got so scared to see the vast river, he began
thinking of some possible means to get the fish without risking his life.
他很害怕看到广阔的河流,他开始
想出一些可能的方法来捞鱼而不用冒生命危险。
I got the fish first,
我先拿到鱼
therefore I should get a larger part of it.
因此,我应该得到更大的一部分。
No.
不
I should get a larger part of it because
I helped you to pull it out
我应该得到更大的一部分,因为我帮你拉出来
No, I got it first.
不,我先得到他的
No, I got it first.
不,我先得到他的
No, I want a larger part.
不,我想要更大的部分。
No, I have to catch it
不,我必须抓住它
So I want a larger part.
所以我想要更大的一部分。
Soon, both of them started quarreling.
不久,他们俩开始吵架。
The cunning Fox thought,
The foolish Otters are quarelling over their catch.
不久,他们俩开始吵架。愚蠢的水獭正在争夺他们的渔获。
If I go, and act as the judge,
如果我去当法官
I'll be able to get hold of the big fish.
我将能够抓住那条大鱼。
So, he walked up to the Otters and said.
因此,他走到水獭那里说。
Dear Otters, what's your problem?
亲爱的水獭,你怎么了?
Not a big problem.
没什么大问题。
Both of us have killed this big fish.
我们俩都杀死了这条大鱼。
Now the problem is, How to decide our shares.
现在的问题是,如何决定我们的股份。
Look,
看,
If you want, I can help you.
如果你想我可以帮你。
I take pleasure in solving the problems of others.
我很乐于解决别人的问题。
If you wish,
如果你希望,
I could bring out an amicable solution to your dispute.
对于您的争议,我可以提出友好解决方案。
All right. I have no objection.
行。我没有异议。
Provided, he too doesn't have any objections.
前提是,他也没有任何异议。
I too have no objection.
我也没有反对意见。
That's great.
那很棒。
Both of you please wait for me here.
你们两个请在这里等我。
I shall go and bring a knife from somewhere,
我要去拿刀从某个地方,
so that it becomes easy to cut the fish and decide your shares.
这样就很容易切鱼并决定您的份额。
Yes.
是。
Please go and bring the knife.
请去拿刀。
We shall wait for you here.
我们将在这里等你。
The Fox went into the forest searching for a knife.
狐狸走进森林寻找一把刀。
And came back with one big knife happily.
高兴地带着一把大刀回来了。
Both the Otters saw him returning with a big knife,
两只水獭都看见他拿着大刀回来,
happily
愉快地
Come friends,
来啦,
Now, I can help you solve your problem.
现在,我可以帮助您解决问题。
Saying this, the Fox cut the fish into three pieces.
话说回来,福克斯把鱼切成三段。
First, he cut the head off, and then the tail.
首先,他切断头部,然后切断尾巴。
You got the fish by the head, so you should get the head.
你得到鱼头,因为你抓住鱼头
You got the fish by the tail, so you should get the tail
鱼尾归你,你抓住鱼尾
Both took the Shares and now,
他们俩都分好了,现在
they had their eyes fixed on the middle portion of the fish.
他们的眼睛盯住了鱼的中间部分。
Both were thinking that the Fox would divide it also into two halves
他们俩都以为狐狸会将它也分成两半
and give them their shares.
并给他们份额。
But the Fox took the third piece in his position.
但是狐狸拿到了第三块。
Friend, Will not divide the remaining piece?
朋友,不会分割剩余的部分吗?
This piece should not concern you friend.
这件作品应该与您的朋友无关。
This is for the job Done by me.
这是我完成的工作的报酬。
Will you not pay me for the pains taken by me
你不会为我付出的辛苦付出我吗
in going all the way to get a knife,
一路去拿刀
and decide your shares for you?
为你决定股份?
The fruits of hard work should be shared by all.
辛勤工作的成果应为所有人所共享。
After all I too I am your friend.
毕竟我也是你的朋友。
Saying this, the Fox took the middle portion of the fish
话说回来,狐狸抓住了鱼的中间部分
in his mouth and went away.
在他的嘴里走开了。
Both the Otters were left behind to see him go,
两只水獭都被留下去看他走了,
With the largest of three pieces of the fish.
与最大的三块鱼。
And by the time they realized what had actually happened,
当他们意识到实际发生的事情时,
It was too late.
已经太迟了。
Friend, How much better it could have been,
朋友,本来可以更好的,
if we had decided our shares ourselves?
如果我们自己决定我们的股份?
Now see?
现在看到了吗?
He gave us the top in the bottom portions of the fish
他把鱼的顶部给了我们
as our shares,
作为我们的股份,
and went away with the largest piece in his mouth.
然后拿着最大的一块走了。
I have heard someone say,
我听说有人说
that a dispute between two friends ,
两个朋友之间的争执,
always benefits the third one.
总是受益于第三者。
Now let us take a lesson from this event,
现在让我们从这次活动中吸取教训
that a marginal difference in our share ,
我们所占份额的边际差异,
would not bother us.
不会打扰我们。
And we shall never allow anyone to mediate between us.
而且我们绝不允许任何人在我们之间进行调解。
So children, What you learn from this?
那么孩子们,您从中学到什么?
Never ever fight with your friend.
永远不要和你的朋友打架。
As the second Otter said,
正如第二只水獭所说,
Whenever there is a fight between two friends,
每当两个朋友吵架时
The third one is always benefited.
第三个总是受益。
So the Moral of the story is,
所以故事的寓意是
Do not fight among yourselves.
不要内斗
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!