艾米丽娅·福克斯 | 朗读经典童谣《蜘蛛和苍蝇》

艾米丽娅·福克斯 | 朗读经典童谣《蜘蛛和苍蝇》

00:00
04:08

Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly, 

“可否请您到舍下一坐?”蜘蛛对苍蝇这样说,

'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy; 

“我那漂亮的客厅您肯定从未见过;

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair, 

请走这边弯弯的楼梯,来来来,

And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.' 

看看我家的陈设有多精彩。

Oh no, no,' said the little Fly, 'to ask me is in vain, 

“哦,不去,不去。”苍蝇说,“你问我真是白费力气。

For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again.' 

走上你家楼梯简单,想下来可没那么容易。”


'I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high; 

“您飞得那么高,现在一定很疲惫。

Will you rest upon my little bed?' said the Spider to the Fly. 

蜘蛛说,“何不到我的小床来养精蓄锐?

'There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin, 

床上铺着轻软的床单,床边挂着美丽的纱帐;

And if you like to rest awhile, I'll snugly tuck you in!' 

您若想打个盹儿,我还会帮您把被子盖上。

Oh no, no,' said the little Fly, 'for I've often heard it said, 

“哦,不去,不去。”苍蝇说,“我曾听人说,

They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!' 

谁要在你床上睡一觉,就再也别想醒过来。”


Said the cunning Spider to the Fly, ' Dear friend what can I do, 

狡猾的蜘蛛对苍蝇说:“亲爱的朋友,

To prove the warm affection I 've always felt for you? 

我可是真心实意的,怎么才能让您明白?

I have within my pantry, good store of all that's nice; 

我储藏间里的美食应有尽有,

I'm sure you're very welcome - will you please to take a slice?' 

我诚挚地邀请您,赏个光,来尝一口。

'Oh no, no,' said the little Fly, 'kind Sir, that cannot be, 

“哦,不去,不去。”苍蝇说,“好心的先生,我不可能去。

I've heard what's in your pantry, and I do not wish to see!' 

您那储藏间的东西啊,我一点儿都不想看见!”


'Sweet creature!' said the Spider, 'you're witty and you're wise, 

“可爱的小姐哟!”蜘蛛说,“您真是聪明又风趣,

How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes! 

翅膀像轻纱那样漂亮,眼睛也神采奕奕。

I've a little looking-glass upon my parlour shelf, 

我楼上客厅有面小镜子,来吧,亲爱的,

If you'll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.' 

上来一会儿,看看您自己多么美丽。

'I thank you, gentle sir,' she said, 'for what you 're pleased to say, 

“感谢先生的盛情。”苍蝇说,“您真是太客气,

And bidding you good morning now, I'll call another day.' 

我向您说句早安,来日再来拜访。”


The Spider turned him round about, and went into his den, 

蜘蛛转过身子,走回家里,

For well he knew the silly Fly would soon come back again: 

胸有成足,知道愚蠢的苍蝇很快就会回来。

So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly, 

于是他在不起眼的角落支起了一张精密的网,

And set his table ready, to dine upon the Fly. 

布置好了餐桌,准备将苍蝇大餐一扫而光。


Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing, 

然后他走到家门口,嘴里哼着快乐的小曲,

'Come hither, hither, pretty Fly, with the pearl and silver wing; 

“来吧,来吧!美丽的苍蝇,你的银翅亮晶晶;

Your robes are green and purple - there's a crest upon your head; 

你的紫绿长袍多轻盈,你的发型很妩媚;

Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!' 

你的眼睛似钻石般晶莹,我的呆愣灰暗如铅块。


Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little Fly, 

哎,哎!愚蠢的小苍蝇,

Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by; 

听到他狡猾奉承的话翩翩的飞过去;

With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew, 

她轻轻地拍动着翅膀,飞的越来越靠近;

Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue - 

她一心只想她那明亮的大眼睛,紫绿的细长袍,

Thinking only of her crested head - poor foolish thing! At last, 

一心想着她那美丽的发型。最后,

Up jumped the cunning Spider, and fiercely held her fast. 

狡猾的蜘蛛一跃而起,猛地抓住了这只傻苍蝇。

He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den, 

他拖着苍蝇走上弯曲的楼梯,一头钻进阴森的家里;

Within his little parlour - but she ne'er came out again! 

就在那小小的客厅中,苍蝇再也没出来。


And now dear little children, who may this story read, 

亲爱的孩子们,读完故事要记住:

To idle, silly flattering words, I pray you ne'er give heed: 

坏人的甜言蜜语不要信;阴险狡诈的坏人要警醒,

Unto an evil counsellor, close heart and ear and eye, 

不要去看,不要去听,不要敞开你的心灵。

And take a lesson from this tale, of the Spider and the Fly. 

故事的教训大家要牢记,千万别学虚荣的笨苍蝇。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • TS_Eleven

    画面感好强

  • Chaaaansie

    请问背景音乐怎么选啊

  • 昧清欢

    声音表现力强

  • 两清_d6

    讲的太好啦

  • 听友82844465

    good

  • bluebluetaipa

    谢谢分享

  • Chaaaansie

    请问背景音乐哪里能找到啊

  • Chaaaansie

    好听!

  • 若言_JK

    🌹