【English】50. The Fish Pond 鱼塘

【English】50. The Fish Pond 鱼塘

00:00
05:01

Fish Pond 鱼塘

- Peppa and herfamily are having a day out.

  佩奇和她的家人一起出去玩。

- We are going tosee a pond that has little fish swimming in it.

  我们要去看一个池塘,还会有小鱼在里面游泳。

- Oooh!

  哦!

- I used to gothere when I was a boy. We are here.

  在我还小的时候,经常去那里。我们到了。

- Where is thefish pond?

  鱼塘在哪里啊?

- It's in themiddle of the woods. We have to walk to it.

  它在树林中间,我们得走过去。

- Will we getlost like we always do?

  我们会像以前一样迷路吗?

- Ho-ho! No.Remember, I came here when I was a little piggy.

  吼吼!不会的。别忘了,我小的时候就经常来这了。

- But that's along time ago, Daddy Pig.

  但那是很长时间以前了,猪爸爸。

- In the oldendays.

  就是在昔日的时候。

- Thank you,Peppa. Well, in the olden days, we started the walk by going along a path.

  谢谢你,佩奇。好了,在昔日的时候,我们走在一条小路上。

- Ah! This is theone.

啊!就是那条。

- How do youknow?

  你是怎么知道的?

- There arelittle flowers going here, just like I remember.

那里有一些小花,就和我记忆中的一样。

- Things mighthave changed, Daddy Pig.

  事物是会变的,猪爸爸。

- Nothing changesthat much.

在我看来都没怎么变。

- Now, we walkpast through little trees until we come to a big tree.

  现在,我们要穿过小树,直到我们看到一棵大树。

- I think thelittle trees have grown.

  我觉得小树应该都长大了吧。

- Oh, yes, theydo all seem big, don't they?

  哦,是的,他们看起来都很高,不是吗?

- How are wegoing to find the right big tree? Oof!

  那我们该怎样找到正确的那棵树啊?

- It's usually methat walks into trees.

  通常只有我才会撞在大树上。

- Mummy Pig hasfound the big tree.

  猪妈妈找到了那棵大树。

- Clever Mummy.

  妈妈真聪明。

- Ha-ha! I knewit would still be here. This way, everybody.

  哈哈!我就知道它还在这。大家往这边走。

- Are we nearlyat the fish pond yet?

  我们快到鱼塘了吗?

- Almost there.

  马上就到了。

- But I’m gettinga bit hungry.

  但是我有点饿了。

- Don't worry,there’s a cafe on the way.

  不用担心,这条路上有一家咖啡馆。

- Oh, lovely. I cando with a nice cup of coffee.

  哦,太好了。我可以喝一杯美味的咖啡。

- Can George andI have ice creams, please?

  我和乔治可以吃冰淇淋吗,拜托了?

- Of course. Icecreams for everyone. The cafe should be just about here. Oh.

  当然可以。每个人都可以吃冰淇淋。那家咖啡馆应该就在这了。哦。

- Where's thecafe? Is it behind that rotten pile of wood?

  咖啡馆在哪里啊?是在那堆烂掉的木材后面吗?

- I think thatrotten pile of woods is the cafe.

  我倒觉得那堆烂掉的木材就是咖啡馆。

- Oh!

  哦!

- There is notgoing to be any ice creams coming out of that today.

  看来那里面应该没有冰淇淋可以让我们吃了。

- Hello! What canI get you?

  你们好!你们想要些什么?

- Oh!

  哦!

- A cup of coffeeand three ice creams, please.

  请给我们一杯咖啡和三个冰淇淋,谢谢。

- Of course.

  好的。

- Thank you.

  谢谢你。

-  Mmmm,delicious!

  真好吃!

- Next stop, thefish pond. This way.

  下一站,我们前往鱼塘。这边走。

- Oh, you don'twant to go that way. That goes straight into a blackberry bush.

  哦,你们肯定不想走这条路的。那直接就走到黑莓丛里去了。

- Ah ha, it's theshortcut. It's the way I went when I was a boy.

  啊哈,这是近道。我还是小男孩时就走过这条路。

- No, if you wantto go to the fish pond, you need to go up that path.

  不,如果你们想去到鱼池塘,你们需要顺小道上山。

- Well, I'mtaking the shortcut.

  好吧,我还是决定走近道。

- All right, whowants to go through a blackberry bush?

  好吧,那么有谁想要从黑莓丛里穿过去?

- Me.

  我。

- And who wantsto go on the path?

  那么谁想和我一起走那条路?

- Me!

  我!

- Race you,Daddy.

  比赛吗,爸爸。

- Ho-ho! I'll get there first.

  吼吼!我一定会先到那里的。

- Bye.

  再见。

- I hope the fishpond is still here.

  我希望鱼塘还在这。

- Yes, everythingseems a bit different to what Daddy Pig remembers.

  是的,好像一切都和猪爸爸印象中的不太一样了。

- What's that?

  那是什么?

- It's the fishpond.

  这就是鱼塘了。

- George, let'ssee the little fish. Oh. Daddy said that the fish were tiny, but they’re ginormous!

  乔治,我们一起去看小鱼吧。哦。爸爸说这些鱼都很小,但是它们都很大啊!

- It's been along time since Daddy was here. The fish have got a lot bigger.

  猪爸爸上次来已经是很久以前了。所以小鱼变得更大了。

- Like Daddy'stummy.

  就像爸爸的肚子一样。

- Oh, where isDaddy?

  哦,爸爸去哪了?

- Oh, he might belost. I better ring him.

  哦,他可能是迷路了。我给他打电话。

- There's a phoneringing in that bush.

  那边的灌木丛里有电话在响。

- Hello, Mr. Pigspeaking.

  你好,我是猪先生。

- It's Daddy.

  是爸爸。

- Oh! Hello, I'mstuck.

  哦!你好,我被卡住了。

- Hello, Daddy.

  你好,爸爸。

- Hang on. We'llpull you out.

  坚持住,我们把你拉出来。

- One, two,three, pull.

  一,二,三,拉。

- Daddy is ablackberry bush.

  爸爸变成一个黑莓丛了。

- Ah, the fishpond. Let's see the little fish.

  啊,鱼塘。快看看小鱼吧。

- Woa! That's a big fish.

  哇!好大的一条鱼。

- Oh, look!There's something glittering.

  哦,快看!有些闪闪发光的东西。

- They're coins. WhenI was little, we used to throw a coin in the pond and make a wish.

  那是硬币。当我小的时候,我们常会扔硬币进去,然后许一个愿。

- Can we throwcoins in?

  我们可以扔硬币进去吗?

- Of course.

  当然可以。

- I wish the fishpond stays here forever.

  我希望鱼池塘能永远存在。

- Ho-ho! That'swhat I wished for when I was a little piggy.

  吼吼!那也是我小的时候许过的愿望。

- And your wishcame true, Daddy.

  而且你的愿望成真了,爸爸。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 苏睡不醒

  • 忧伤裙摆

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    忧伤裙摆 回复 @忧伤裙摆: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎💕💞💓💗💖💝

  • 橘色硬糖

    有原文真的太好了

    泰兰德的蓝鸲 回复 @橘色硬糖:

  • 1526024vfml

    路,黄咖喱鸡啦!黄咖喱鸡啦看了他手机号从鹅健健康康快快乐乐上去 崎ollllllllua1225525516156525564855962543

    屾屾i 回复 @1526024vfml: 饿呀呀他,couzwonvlookyx

  • 盐小糊

    后面都是英语。

  • 快乐每一天烨

    ,,OK

  • 听友303826939

    🌳🌳🌳🌳🌴🌴🌴🌴🍀🍀🍀🍀☘️☘️☘️☘️🎄🎄🎄🎄🌲🌲🌲🌲🍁🍁🍁🍁🍂🍂🍂🍂🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🪴🪴🪴🪴

  • 安妮爸爸523

    哦我无聊无聊无聊咯啦啦啦我无聊无聊无聊无聊了无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊无聊à

  • 郭冉冉

    火箭

    听友43789865 回复 @郭冉冉: Jjlgogjihjjhjigguhknjoijjbubjjjjjjjoijlnonkjjgkhjknkmjmmmkkijiokooknggighgghggcdudyfjnklnl j’kjmkkllmlkklkkllllkkkknjgkbkmn. N

  • 听友190062322

    肝郁化火腰腿疼痛

    13630688ose 回复 @听友190062322: