madman
疯子;狂人
drive like a madman
开车像发了疯一样
A: Slow down, Adam. You're driving like a madman.
开慢一点呀,亚当,你开车像一个疯子一样。(只是夸张比喻)
B: I told Nancy I'd pick her up at 9.15.
我告诉南希,九点一刻去接她。
A: Relax. It's not even 9 o'clock yet. There's plenty of time.
放轻松,现在还没到九点呢,时间还早着呢。
B: I suppose so.
我想也是。
A: Did you have breakfast yet?
你吃早饭了吗?
B: No, I jumped out of bed this morning and ran out the front door. I didn't have time to eat.
没有,早上我从床上跳起来。跑出前门,我没有时间吃饭。
A: I've got an apple in my bag if you want.
如果你想吃的话,我包里面有一个苹果。
B: Have you got anything else?
你还有其他的吗?
A: Pens, pencils and a notebook. But nothing edible, just the Apple, I'm afraid.
有钢笔,铅笔,一个笔记本。但是没有可以吃东西,恐怕只有一个苹果。
B: I'll pick something up at the airport.
我去机场吃吧。
A: Are you crazy? Food's always ten times more expensive at the airport.
你疯了吗?机场的食物比平时要贵十倍。
jack觉得nancy开车太快了,然后说 slow down adam?
九把剑_93 回复 @MISS沉氧: blue girl
主播姐姐666,听你最早的演播,变化很大,现在更娴熟了
终于又更新了
赞👍好
打卡
1389954giro 回复 @1389954giro: 打卡
请问哪里有主题对话,主播在里面会讲连读的问题,1个多月前一直听,后来就找不到了。非常喜欢Emily老师的讲解,可以听懂好多以前听不懂的连读
打卡!
怎么关注微信公众号?
LiangMeng 回复 @流光似影_: 公众号 英语主播Emily
好久不见,甚是想念
逸之尘Lirain 回复 @海边一沙_69: 打卡