The Wishing Well 许愿井
- Grandpa Pig isshowing Peppa and George around his garden.
猪爷爷带着佩奇和乔治在他的花园里参观。
- Here are mycabbages, broccoli, and sprouts.
这些是我种的卷心菜、西兰花和橄榄。
- Woo!
喔!
- Potatoes,carrots and beetroots live here. And over there, is the fruit.
土豆、胡萝卜和甜菜根也种在这里。而那边种的,是一些水果。
- What is this,Grandpa?
这是什么啊,爷爷?
- That, Peppa,is a weed.
这个,佩奇,他是一棵杂草。
- What is aweed?
什么是杂草啊?
- A weed is acheeky plant, growing in the wrong spot.
杂草就是长错地方的植物,最令人讨厌。
- Oh!
哦!
- Pull it outand throw it in this bucket. There's no room for weeds in my tidy garden.
把它拔出来,然后放进这个桶里。我的小花园里可没有多余的地方来放杂草。
- Grandpa Pig isvery proud of his garden.
猪爷爷为他的花园感到十分自豪。
- Maybe there'sroom to grow a little strawberry here.
我想或许这里还能有一些多余的地方来让我们种一点草莓。
- In the middleof my carrots? No, Peppa. Strawberries belong with the fruit. Everything hasits place. Isn't that right, Granny Pig?
在我的胡萝卜地里吗?不行佩奇。草莓可是一种水果,每种东西都有专属的地方。我说的对不对啊猪奶奶?
- Yes, Grandpa. Canwe find a little place for this?
没错,猪爷爷。那我能找个地方种这个吗?
- Er⋯no!
不行!
- What is it,Granny?
这是什么东西啊奶奶?
- It's a plasticgnome, Peppa. And he's going to live in our garden.
这是一个塑料玩偶啊佩奇。而且他将要住在我们的花园里。
- Oh, no! Heisn't. There's no room.
不行!他不可以。没地方可以住了。
- There's plentyof room. What about here?
地方多得是啊。这里怎么样?
- I can't havethat ugly thing looking at me all day!
我可不能忍受这个难看的家伙整天站在那里看着我!
- Peppa, George,do you think my gnome looks ugly?
佩奇,乔治,你们觉得我的玩偶难看吗?
- No, Granny. Ithink he looks cute.
不难看奶奶。我觉得他很可爱。
- There,Grandpa. You are outnumbered. The gnome stays.
看吧猪爷爷。少数服从多数。这个玩偶就种在这了。
- Ah! And herecome the rest of them.
啊!剩下的都送来了吗。
- What?
什么?
- Mr. Bull isbringing Mr. Gnome a truck load of new friends.
公牛先生给玩偶先生带来了一车新朋友。
- Yippee!
耶!
- But gardensare for plants, not plastic.
但是花园是用来种植物的,不是放塑料的。
- Where do youwant the gnomes?
这些玩偶放在什么地方?
- We don't wantgnomes, thank you!
我们不需要玩偶,谢谢你!
- Oh!
哦!
- Goodbye.
再见。
- NaughtyGrandpa Pig. Those are Granny Pig's gnomes.
爷爷真是太调皮了。车上的玩偶都是奶奶的知道吗。
- Oh. It appearswe do want gnomes.
好吧,我想我们需要这些玩偶。
- I'll trade offagain.
好的。
- They arelovely.
他们太可爱了。
- Here is thisas well. Cheerio!
还有这个也是你的!
- Thanks you,Mr. Bull. Goodbye.
谢谢你公牛先生,再见。
- Bye-bye.
再见。
- What's this? Agiant gnome?
这是什么?一个巨型玩偶?
- No, Grandpa. It'sa well.
不是的猪爷爷。它是一口井。
- What is awell?
什么是井?
- A well, Peppa,is a very deep hole with water in it.
一口井,佩奇,就是一个非常深的洞,而且里面还有水。
- Woo!
喔!
- And as ithappens, I do need water for my garden. So a well will be useful. But that isnot a well. It's made of plastic and there's no hole.
既然已经送来了,我的花园确实需要水。虽然一口井很有用,但这并不是一口真正的井啊。它是用塑料做的,而且他还没有洞。
- It'sbeautiful.
可是它很漂亮啊。
- What's thepoint of a well without water?
这是一口没有水的井,要它有什么用呢?
- It's a wishingwell. You throw a coin into it and make a wish.
这是一口许愿井。你扔一个硬币进去,然后许个愿。
- Can I make awish, Granny?
我可以许个愿吗奶奶?
- Of course,Peppa. Here's a little coin.
当然可以佩奇。给你一个小硬币。
- I wish! Iwish! I wish!
我许我!我许我!我许我!
- Oh, don't tellus what you are wishing for.
不要告诉我们你许什么愿。
- OK. Finished!
好的。许完了!
- Very good.
非常好。
- Granny, do thewishes always come true?
奶奶,是不是所有的愿望都能成真啊?
- Yes.
是的。
- Oh, goodie!
太好了!
- But now it'stime for grandpa to take you home.
现在让猪爷爷送你们回家吧。
- Bye-bye,Granny.
再见奶奶。
- Bye-bye.
再见。
- Goodbye, mylittle ones.
再见,我的小家伙们。
- Grandpa, youare very lucky having a wishing well in your garden.
爷爷,有个许愿井在花园里,你实在是太幸运了。
- Do you thinkso, Peppa?
你是这样认为的吗佩奇?
- Yes, you canwish for things whenever you want.
是的,你可以许愿得到你所有想要的东西啊。
- Mm⋯
嗯…
- And the wishesalways come true because Granny Pig said so.
而且猪奶奶说这些愿望都可以成真哦。
- Yes.
是的。
- Do you want toknow what I wished for, Grandpa?
那你想不想知道我许了什么愿啊爷爷?
- What did youwish for, Peppa?
你许了什么愿啊佩奇?
- I wished thatI could have a wishing well and gnomes in my garden.
我希望在我自己的花园里也可以有一口许愿井和玩偶。
- Oh, well, Ithink we can do that.
哦好的,我想那是可以实现的。
- Peppa andGeorge have arrived home.
佩奇和乔治到家了。
- Mummy, Daddy,I made a wish. And it came true.
妈妈爸爸,我刚才许了一个愿,而且它还成真了。
- Really? Whatdid you wish for, Peppa?
真的吗?你许了什么愿啊佩奇?
- Lots of gnomesand a wishing well for our garden.
我们的花园里有许多玩偶还有许愿井。
- Oh!
哦!
- Er⋯Grandpa Pig, I don't think we have enoughroom.
猪爷爷,我想我们没有多余的地方了。
- Nonsense!You've got plenty of room.
不要胡说了!你们这里还有很多空地呢。
- Er⋯yes! I suppose so!
是的!的确是有的!
- Peppa andGeorge love gnomes and wishing wells. Everybody loves gnomes and wishing wells.
佩奇和乔治喜欢玩偶和许愿井。大家都喜欢玩偶和许愿井。
方芳菲你先发吧
为这个节目充VIP!
1390209dnrc 回复 @刘欣_hd: +1
A
— sgrjyyrgggdvdavyug
干活财富广场小姐成不成功甘拜下风给好吃些天晚上没
听友273757416 回复 @Sylvia2012: 。
Emergency 2
忧伤裙摆 回复 @Ss石头sS: ?
🍴🔫💰🎄🌴🌴💐🌻🌹🌺🌸
yvg
我想听中文的
lF开心果yer 回复 @何方_yea: 英文的好听\^O^/