The Noisy Night 吵闹的夜晚
- Peppa's familyare having a sleepover at Cousin Chloé's house.
佩奇和她的家人要在堂姐克洛伊的家里过夜。
- Hello,everyone.
你们大家好。
- Hello.
你好。
- You must betired after a long journey.
你们一路到这里,一定觉得很累了吧。
- Yes. An earlynight would be nice.
是的。所以晚上要早点休息才行了。
- First, we'llput baby Alexander to bed. This is baby Alexander's bedroom Alexander likesnoise. It sends him to sleep.
首先,我们要把宝宝亚历山大哄睡着。这就是宝宝亚历山大的房间。亚历山大喜欢吵闹一点,这样能让他入睡。
- We like noisein this house.
我们喜欢这个房间的吵闹声。
- We're a noisyfamily.
我们就是吵闹的一家。
- Peppa, George,you're staying in my room tonight.
佩奇、乔治,你们今天晚上到我的房间睡。
- Oh, goodie.
好的!
- Peppa andGeorge are excited to be sleeping in Cousin Chloé's bedroom.
能睡在克洛伊的房间里,佩奇和乔治很兴奋。
- Good night!
晚安!
- Good night!
晚安!
- Good night!
晚安!
- Good night!
晚安!
- Good night!
晚安!
- Night-night.
晚安。
- Everyone istucked up in their beds. Asleep!
大家都上床盖好被子,睡着了。
-Baby Alexanderis awake. Peppa and George are awake.
宝宝亚历山大醒了。佩奇和乔治也醒了。
- What's thatnoise?
那是什么声音?
- It's thevacuum cleaner.
那是吸尘器的声音。
- Erm⋯why are you vacuuming at night?
为什么要半夜用吸尘器?
- We are notdisturbing you, are we?
看来我们吵到你了,是吗?
- What? Oh, no!
什么?哦没有!
- We found noiseis the best way to get baby Alexander back to sleep. He likes noise.
我们发现噪音是哄宝宝亚历山大睡觉的最好办法。他喜欢噪音。
- We're a noisyfamily.
我们可是吵闹的一家啊。
- Everyone isback in their beds. Asleep!
大家都回到了自己的房间,睡着了。
- Baby Alexanderis awake.
宝宝亚历山大又醒了。
- Why is AuntyPig playing a trumpet?
为什么伯母要吹小号呢?
- To getAlexander to sleep. The more noise, the better.
为了哄亚历山大睡觉。噪音就要越大越好。
- Is thereanother way that doesn't use noise?
就没有不用噪音的另一个方法吗?
- We do findnoise is the best way.
我们发现 制造噪音是最好的方法。
- When Georgewas a baby, we used to put him in his pramand wheel him around the house.
当乔治还是小宝宝的时候,我们把他放在婴儿车里绕着房间转。
- And thatalways sent him to sleep.
这个办法总是能让他睡着。
- How strange!
好奇怪的办法!
- No loudnoises?
不需要制造噪音吗?
- That's right. Howmany times around the house was it, Mummy pig? Three time?
完全不需要。我们要绕着房子转几圈呢,猪妈妈?三圈吗?
- Fifty times.
五十圈。
- Daddy Pig ispushing baby Alexander around the house, fifty times.
猪爸爸推着宝宝亚历山大绕着房子转,已经五十圈了。
- Good, babyAlexander is asleep. Can you let me back in?
太好了,宝宝亚历山大睡着了。你可以让我进来了吗?
- I'll justswitch the alarm. Switch the alarm back on.
那我先把报警器关掉。现在再把报警器打开。
- Peppa, whatare you doing up?
佩奇,你在干什么?
- I can't sleep,Daddy. It's a noisy night.
我睡不着爸爸,今晚实在是太吵了。
- OK, Peppa.Let's get you back to bed. Now, which bedroom are you staying in?
好了佩奇,快回床上睡觉。现在你是睡在哪个房间里的呀?
- Stop, Daddy.That's baby Alexander's room.
快停下爸爸,那个是宝宝亚历山大的房间。
- Ah!
啊!
- The light haswoken baby Alexander.
灯光把亚历山大弄醒了。
- That's allright. I've got the vacuum cleaner.
没有关系,我们可以用吸尘器来哄。
- I've got thetrumpet.
我还有小号呢。
- Stop! Stop! Iremember another quiet way we used to get George to sleep.
停下!停下!我想起了以前用过的一个安静的哄乔治睡觉的方法。
- Oh, yes. Wedrove him around in the car.
的确如此。我们还开车带他出去转悠。
- I'll get thecar started.
我现在马上去发动车子。
- Don't forgetthe alarm!
别忘了关报警器!
- Daddy Pig hasset off the noisy house alarm. The noisy house has woken everyone up. It's MissRabbit in her rescue helicopter.
猪爸爸不小心启动了吵闹报警器,吵闹的房子把所有人都吵醒了。兔小姐开着她的援救直升机来了。
- Is everybodyall right, stand-by? I have the alarm.
出什么事了?大家还好吗?我听到了警报声!
- Yes, thankyou.
我们没事。
- All right,cheerio.
那就好,再见了。
- All that loudnoise has sent baby Alexander to sleep.
所有我们制造出来的噪音把亚历山大宝宝哄睡着了。
- He's reallyfast asleep now.
他入睡速度可真快啊。
- All thanks tomy noisy daddy.
多亏了我吵闹的爸爸。
- Well done,Daddy Pig. We should have you to stay more often.
干得好,猪爸爸。我们应该经常邀请你们来做客。
讨论
点击l#http://img04.sogoucdn.com/app/a/200678/b550cfebead99b6cd6d7b475f1b9e2a4.jpgr#查看表情点击l#http://img02.sogoucdn.com/app/a/200678/149c77e6e449cece3fe80c127bee6f56.jpgr#查看表情点击l#http://img03.sogoucdn.com/app/a/200678/7513dde107683b4587e8dc7e47ba6788.jpgr#查看表情
小猪_4cx 回复 @乱糟糟的教室: good
”
1、希望有中英文字幕,2、最好是一集中文一集相应的英文。
qyrqyr 回复 @骁洋_rq: 有字幕在下面中英文的
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖