A: Hey, what are you doing in the kitchen?
嗨,你在厨房做什么呢?
B: I thought you might like some breakfast.
我觉得你可能想吃早餐。
A: Oh, really? Nobody's cooked me breakfast for years.
真的在给我做早餐吗?都好几年没有人给我做早餐了。
B: Well, today's your lucky day. Sit down, relax, read the paper, have a cup of coffee.
今天是你的幸运日,坐下放松一下,看看报纸,再来上一杯咖啡。
A: I feel like a princess this morning.
今天早上我感觉自己像公主一样。
B: Do you want any sugar in your coffee?
咖啡你要糖吗?
A: Two spoonfuls, please, and some milk, too.
两勺吧,再来点牛奶
B: Er...There's a problem with the milk.
牛奶有点问题啊。
A: What's that? Have we run out?
怎么了,没有了吗?
B: Not exactly. There are...er...giant lumps in it. It's gone bad.
不是,牛奶里似乎有些比较大的块状物,好像是变质了。
A: Giant lumps? That's disgusting. Did you throw it away?
大的块状物?太恶心了,你扔了吗?
B: Of course. I poured it down the sink. Do you think I'm an animal?
当然,我到在水槽里了,你以为我是个动物吗?
A: I don't want to answer that question.
我不想回答这个问题。
B: Hold on. You are the one with bad milk in your fridge.
等会儿,是你的冰箱里有了坏的牛奶。
A: It's not my fault. I planned to go shopping on the weekend.
不是我的错,我本来打算周末去购物的。
B: But?
但是?
A: But I was too busy arranging a party.
但是我忙着安排排队的事情。
B: Why didn't you ask Joey to go shopping?
你为什么不叫乔伊去购物呢?
A: He'd buy the wrong thing. Papayas instead of pineapples, for example.
他会买一些不该买的东西,比如没有菠萝去买了木瓜。
B: I don't think Joey's that stupid.
我觉得乔伊不会那么傻的。
arranging a party 不是安排排队,是安排派对
Icoke 回复 @1887509rpek: 主播的中文还是很好的。排队和派对拼音是一样,只是声调不一样。说明只是录入有点小差错。大家来学英语的,学口语的,何必纠结于此呢?最后感谢主播辛勤的付出。么么哒。
导话太多,很烦
从心出发_9r 回复 @hgwz3rcj3nfe9jyf8bto: 做人要懂得感恩
打卡
打卡
打卡了
打卡
1389954giro 回复 @1389954giro: 打卡
可以学知识
节目
You are the one with bad milk in your fridge.这句不理解,怎么分析?求助。
蓉蓉学长 回复 @gobde47dmyejw43tky8a: 为了强调you,you作主语
arranging a party 不是安排排队,是安排派对
郭羽涵guo 回复 @婉风徐徐0001: 是的