【English】15. Captain Daddy Dog 船长狗爸爸

【English】15. Captain Daddy Dog 船长狗爸爸

00:00
05:01

Captain Daddy Dog 船长狗爸爸

- Peppa and herfriends are playing at Danny Dog's house.

  佩奇和她的朋友们在小狗丹尼家玩。

- I'm a seacaptain, sailing across the sea.

  我是在海上航行的船长,穿越茫茫大海。

- We are jollypirates, shivery timbers.

  我们是一群快乐的海盗,你就放马过来吧。

- Ahha!

  啊哈!

- It's theposts.

  那是邮递员的车。

- It is Mr.Zebra, the postman.

  邮递员斑马先生来了。

- Hello, MummyDog. I've got a postcard for you.

  你好狗妈妈。这里有一张给你的明信片。

- Thank you, Mr.Zebra.

  谢谢你斑马先生。

- Bye now.

  再见了。

- Who is thepostcard from, Mummy?

  这张明信片是谁寄来的妈妈?

- It's fromCaptain Dog.

  这是狗船长寄来的。

- Daddy!

  是爸爸!

- He's finishedhis sailing trip around the world and he's coming home.

  他说他的环球远航之旅已经结束了,他马上要回家了。

- Woo!

  喔!

- How exciting! Iwonder when he'll be back.

  我真是太激动了!不知道他什么时候到家。

- Ahoy, there,Mr. Zebra.

  啊嘿,你好斑马先生。

- Hello, CaptainDog.

  你好狗船长。

- Hello!

  你们好啊!

- Daddy!

  爸爸!

- Danny!

  丹尼!

- Captain Dog ishome from the sea.

  狗船长远航归来,回到了家里。

- My CaptainDog!

  我的狗船长!

- Mummy Dog! Mysweet heart!

  狗妈妈!我亲爱的!

- How long areyou home for, Daddy?

  你这次可以在家呆多长时间啊爸爸?

- Forever! I'vedecided my travelling days are over. I've been around the world and made mefortune.

  再也不走了!我已经决定要结束我的航海生涯了。因为我游遍了全世界,还得到了很多财宝。

- Woo!

  喔!

- And lost itagain.

  然后又失去了。

- Oh!

  哦!

- And made itagain.

  然后又得到了。

- Hooray!

  好耶!

- Ah! I love totravel. But that something I really miss when I'm away.

  哎,虽然我热爱旅行,但在我离家的时候很想念一样东西。

- What, Daddy?

  是什么啊爸爸?

- My darlings,of course!

  当然是我亲爱的家人们啊!

- Ha ha ha.

  哈哈哈。

- So I'm hangingup my Captain's hat for good.

  所以我决定将我的船长帽子永远挂起来。

- Let me tellyou all about my travels. I've been away for a year and a day, sailing aroundthe world.

  让我来给你们讲讲旅途中的所见所闻吧。我已经离开家有一年零一天了,我驾着船游历在世界各地。

- All the wayaround?

  绕着地球转了一圈?

- Yes.

  没错。

- What did youdo at the bottom?

  你到最底部时做了些什么?

- Did you falloff?

  你有没有掉下去啊?

- No, I held ontightly.

  没有,因为我抓得很紧。

- Wow! What anadventure!

  哇!多了不起的一次冒险啊!

- It was, and Ibrought back presents for all of you.

  的确如此,而我给你们每一个人都买了礼物。

- Woo! Presents!

  喔!有礼物!

- Here's a drumfor Danny, from a faraway jungle.

  这是给丹尼的鼓,它来自一片遥远的丛林。

- Thank you,Daddy.

  谢谢你爸爸。

- Very good,Danny.

  非常好丹尼。

- I can bang itlouder.

  我还能敲得更响一些。

- Perhaps that'senough banging for now. And for all your friends, some seashells from a desertisland.

  我觉得现在已经够大声了。这是给你朋友们的,是从一个无人岛上拾来的贝壳。

- Woo!

  喔!

- If you holdthem to your ear, you can hear the sea.

  把贝壳放在耳边,就能听到大海的声音。

- Yes, I canhear the seaside.

  没错,我听到了大海的声音。

- And for mydarling Mummy Dog, a chest of golden jewels.

  这份礼物是送给狗妈妈的,我为你带了一箱金银珠宝。

- Wow! Howlovely. That will come in handy.

  喔!这可真漂亮。这能派上大用场。

- Ah! It's greatto be home.

  啊!回家的感觉真好。

- It is morning.Captain Dog is up early.

  第二天早上,狗船长起了个大早。

- Daddy, whatare you doing?

  爸爸,你在做什么呢?

- I'm checkingthe wind, Danny.

  我正在检查风向,丹尼。

- Why?

  为什么?

- Sailors alwayscheck the wind before they sail.

  在出海前,水手们永远都要记得检查风向。

- But you arenot a sailor any more.

  但是你现在再也不是水手了啊。

- Oh, yes. I didsay that, didn't I?

  哦对啊,这是我自己说的,不是吗?

- Do you missthe sea, Daddy?

  你想念大海吗爸爸?

- No, no. Idon't miss the sea. But I do miss my boat.

  不,我不想念大海,但是我挺想念我的船。

- I've got aboat that Granddad Dog made for me.

  我也有一艘船,那是爷爷专门为我做的。

- Aa-ha! That'san exact copy of my boat.

  啊哈!这模型和我的船一模一样。

- You could helpme sail it.

  你可以帮我让它起航。

- That soundslike fun.

  听起来很有意思。

- Peppa and herfriends are at the duck pond.

  佩奇和朋友们在鸭子池塘边玩耍。

- Ahoy, there,shipmates. Room for another boat on the briny waters?

  嘿,各位水手们。有地方让我们的船也溜达一圈吗?

- Yes.

  没问题。

- Excellent!Danny, our boat needs a captain. It can't sail itself.

  那可太棒了!丹尼,我们的小船需要一个船长。没有船长就不能起航。

- Daddy, willyou be my boat's captain?

  爸爸,你愿意成为小船的船长吗?

- I'll bedelighted, Danny, if you'll be my first mate.

  我很乐意效劳,丹尼。但是你要来当我的副船长。

- Yes, please.

  好的,我很乐意。

- Launch theboat.

  让船下水吧。

- A-ya Captain!

  遵命船长!

- Wind is surfwesterly. The waters are come. My last adventure was sailing a boat around theworld. My next adventure is sailing a boat across a duck pond! Ah ha ha!

  即时风向西南风。水平面非常平静。我的上一次冒险,是驾驶着我的船环游世界。我的下一个冒险是驾驶着这艘小船横渡这一个鸭子池塘!哈哈哈!

- Captain Doglikes sailing across duck ponds. Everyone likes sailing across duck ponds.

  狗船长很喜欢在鸭子池塘驾船航行。大家都喜欢在鸭子池塘驾船航行。 


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • AAA宁煌帅气大皇帝

  • 176551929

    OK陈哥

    AAA宁煌帅气大皇帝 回复 @小橄榄和大hippo: 滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚滚

  • 176551929

    非常好的动画片😀

  • 176551929

    😋🍡🍧🍜🍹🍪🍰🍝🍏🍉🍑🙂

    小橄榄和大hippo 回复 @176551929: I'm g

  • 13099789jfa

    是时候看到自己最清楚不过就是你自己的人生轨迹是路,kqa s w f r hi qe e re t f d

  • Vera_q2

    中文版

  • Ss石头sS

    कैप्टन डैडी डॉग

  • 小橄榄和大hippo

    nncghncjfbb劳劳碌碌dd

  • 小橄榄和大hippo

    ggfgchggh

  • 听友199344463

    很神奇