Mr. Fox's shop 狐狸先生的商店
- Mummy and Daddy Pig are wrapping up apresent.
猪爸爸和猪妈妈在包装一份礼物
- Woo! A present! Is it for me, or George?
喔!一个礼物!是要送给我,还有乔治吗?
- No, Peppa. It's not for you or George.
佩奇,这不是送给你的,也不是送给乔治的。
- Oh, is it a toy?
哦,那里面是玩具吗?
- No, it's a glass vase.
不,是一个玻璃花瓶。
- That's a bit of a boring present.
看样子这个礼物有点无聊。
- Oh-uh, it's a present for grown-ups.
哈哈哈,这是送给大人的礼物。
- We've bought this for Granny and GrandpaPig.
花瓶是我们要送给猪爷爷猪奶奶的。
- It's their wedding anniversary.
今天是他们的结婚纪念日。
- Can me and George buy them a present, too?
我和乔治可不可以也买个礼物呢?
- That's very sweat of you Peppa, butpresents can cost a lot of money.
那当然很好啊佩奇,但是买礼物可能会花很多的钱。
- We've got money in our piggy bank.
我们的小猪储蓄罐里有钱。
- Peppa and George have one penny and twobuttons to spend.
佩奇和乔治的储蓄罐里有一枚硬币和两个纽扣。
- OK, let's go shopping.
那好,那我们去买礼物吧。
- This is Mr. Fox's shop.
这里是狐狸先生的商店。
- Hello, there! Can I help you?
你们好啊!想要买点什么吗?
- It's Granny and Grandpa Pig's weddinganniversary.
猪爷爷和猪奶奶的结婚纪念日到了。
- There're both very old. I need apresent.
他们两个都很老了,所以想要一份礼物。
- My shop has everything. I'm sure you'llfind something you like.
我都商店里面应有尽有。保证你在这能买到满意的东西。
- A big teddy! I love it. This can be thepresent.
一个大玩具熊,我喜欢这个。用它当礼物一定很不错。
- Peppa, the present is not for you. It's forGranny and Grandpa.
佩奇,这礼物可不是给你的。是给猪爷爷和猪奶奶的。
- Oh, yes. Oh, look. Funny teeth.
说得对啊。快看,是笑笑牙。
- They are wind-up joke teeth, very popular.
这是用发条的玩具假牙,非常受欢迎。
- Can they be the present for Granny andGrandpa?
那么给爷爷奶奶送这个礼物好不好?
- I think Granny and Grandpa have all theteeth they need, Peppa.
我觉得猪爷爷和猪奶奶可能还不需要假牙。
- Do your Granny and Grandpa like gardeningand digging?
你的爷爷奶奶喜欢园艺和挖土吗?
- Yes.
喜欢。
- Then why not get them a bucket and spadeeach. Buy one, get one free.
不如,一人送他们一个小桶和铲子怎么样。现在是买一送一哦。
- They've already got spades and buckets andhoes and everything.
可他们已经有铲子和小桶,还有叉子了,这些他们都有。
- Oh dear.
这样啊。
- I know. Grandpa likes sailing his boat.
我想到了。爷爷喜欢驾驶船到处玩。
- Sailor more.
我有主意了。
- I have everything a sailor could ever wishfor.
我的商店里,有水手们梦寐以求的一切东西。
- Do you have pirates' treasure?
那么你有海盗的宝藏吗。
- Err⋯everything except pirates' treasure.
呃…除了海盗的宝藏,其他的都有。
- Oh.
哦。
- Do Granny and Grandpa like antiques?
那么,你的爷爷奶奶喜欢古董吗?
- What does antique mean?
“咕咚”是什么东西啊?
- Antique means old and rare.
古董就是老旧但很稀有的东西。
- Usually yes. But my antiques are grand new.
这么说也对。但我的古董都是崭新的东西。
- That chair comes in a set of twelve. Nice,isn't it?
比如这种椅子,十二个一套。很漂亮吧?
- Is it made of oak?
这是橡木椅子吗?
- Yes, it's made of plastic oak.
没错,它是用塑料橡木做成的。
- Is it comfortable?
那坐上去舒服吗?
- You mustn't sit on it. Antique chairs arenot for sitting on.
你不能坐上去。古董椅子可不是用来坐的。
- So, what do you do with them?
这样的话,要它们有什么用啊?
- You look at them.
用来欣赏。
- That's not much fun, even for a grown-up.
这样也太无聊了,就算是大人也不会喜欢的。
- Buying a present for Granny and Grandpa ishard work.
给猪爷爷和猪奶奶买礼物真不是一件容易的事。
- I don't understand. My shop sellseverything. There must be something you like.
我真搞不懂。我的商店里可是什么都有。一定有你喜欢的东西吧。
- There is. I like this teddy. And I thinkGranny and Grandpa would like it, too.
那当然。我很喜欢这个玩具熊。我相信爷爷奶奶一定也会喜欢的。
- Oh-uh! Let's buy the teddy then.
嗯,那我们就买这个玩具熊吧。
- A very good choice. Who's going to pay? Onepenny and two buttons.
你非常有眼光,现在请结账。一枚硬币和两颗纽扣。
- Here's your change. One button.
这是找零,一颗纽扣。
- Thank you, Mr. Fox.
谢谢你,狐狸先生。
- Peppa and her family have come to giveGranny and Grandpa Pig their presents.
佩奇一家来到了猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家,把礼物送给他们。
- Granny Pig. Grandpa Pig.
你好奶奶。你好爷爷。
- Hello, my little ones.
你们好啊小家伙们。
- Happy anniversary!
结婚纪念日快乐!
- Oh, another glass vase.
噢,又是一个玻璃花瓶。
- It's a grown-up present. That's why it's abit boring.
因为这是送给大人的礼物,所以不是那么的有趣。
- It's lovely. We'll put it with our otherglass vases.
很好看。我会把它和其他花瓶放在一起的。
- George and me bought you a present, too. Ihope you like it.
乔治和我也给你们买礼物了。希望你们会喜欢。
- A teddy bear! For Grandpa and me?
是玩具熊!送给猪爷爷和我的?
- Thank you, Peppa and George.
谢谢你们送的礼物!
- He's very good at curdling.
玩具熊抱起来很舒服。
- Does he have a name?
他有名字吗?
- Erm, he's called Eddy the Teddy.
嗯…他叫玩具熊艾迪。
- And what does Eddy like to eat?
那么艾迪它喜欢吃什么东西呢?
- Chocolate and broccoli.
他喜欢吃巧克力和花菜。
- That's the best present we've ever had.
这个是我们收到过的最棒的一份礼物。
- Oh, but if Eddy's going to live here, he'llneed children to play with.
噢,可如果艾迪住在这里的话,他会想要小孩子和他一起玩。
- We can play with him, Granny.
我们可以陪艾迪玩,奶奶。
- And every time you visit us, he'll be herefor you to play with.
以后你们来看我们的时候,就可以来和他一起玩了。
- Oh, goody!
哦~太好啦!
是否也能成为焦点?我们一起努力💪!我省点心🥧……Lll
过去哇生气委屈啊是在乡村风格吞吞吐吐吞吞吐吐吞吞吐吐团团圆圆要犹犹豫豫 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
666666
666
你不评,我不评,主播何时能出头?
奥特曼的故事
156869245 回复 @Minecraft此生无悔入: 么得9下午突突突无突@
😂
今天晚上回来没有吃晚饭
ib“黄金黄金“三国的一个人