Horsey Twinkle Toes 小马闪亮的脚趾
- Peppa andGeorge are playing in their bedroom.
佩奇和乔治在他们的卧室里玩。
- Dinosaur! Grr.
恐龙~
- George, youmust stay on your side of the bedroom.
乔治,这间卧室里你只能呆在你的地盘。
- That's yourside and this is my side.
那边是你的,而这边是我的地盘。
- Do not crossthe invisible line.
不许跨过这条隐形的界限。
- Post!
邮递员!
- Hello, MrZebra!
你好斑马先生!
- Hello, DaddyPig!
你好,猪爸爸!
- I've got someletters for you.
这里有几封信是你们的。
- Is thereanything for me and George?
有没有我和乔治的东西?
- Mmm⋯I'm afraid not.
嗯…恐怕没有。
- They are allfor Mummy and me.
都是给妈妈和我的。
- Oh.
哦。
- There's aparcel as well.
你们还有一个包裹。
- Probably thatbox of reinforced concrete I ordered.
大概是我订的钢筋混凝土到了吧。
- Look at allthe stamps on it.
盒子上面贴了好多邮票啊。
- That's becauseit's from a long way away.
那是因为盒子是从大老远的地方寄过来的。
- Bye now.
各位再见。
- Bye-bye.
再见
- Oh, the labelsays it is for Peppa and George.
看,标签上写着是给佩奇和乔治的。
- Yippee!
耶!
- Look, Mummy. Aparcel for George and me.
看啊妈妈。乔治和我收到一个包裹。
- Oh.
哦。
- There's aletter too.
这还有一封信。
- Dear Peppa andGeorge, here's a present for you to share.
亲爱的佩奇和乔治,这是一份送给你们的礼物。
- Love from yourAunty Dottie!
爱你们的多蒂姑姑!
- Aunty Dottielives far away, in another country.
多蒂姑姑住在很远的地方,在另一个国家。
- Woo! What isthe present?
哇!是什么礼物啊?
- It's gotwheels.
是有轮子的。
- Car.
车子。
- It's not acar, George.
这不是车乔治。
- It's got legs.It's a table.
它有四条腿,是桌子。
- It's got atail.
它有一条尾巴。
- Oh, tablesdon't have tails.
哦,桌子可不会有尾巴。
- There's ahandle as well.
还有一个把手呢。
- What can itbe?
这到底是什么东西?
- There'ssomething else in the box.
盒子里面还有别的东西。
- It's a toyhorse.
是一个小马玩具。
- I shall callit "Twinkle Toes".
我要起个名字,“闪亮的脚趾”。
- Horsey!
小马!
- Twinkle Toes!
闪亮的脚趾!
- Horsey!
小马!
- Twinkle Toes!
闪亮的脚趾!
- Horsey!
小马!
- Rememberchildren, Aunt Dottie sent the present for both of you.
孩子们别忘了,这个礼物是多蒂姑姑送给你们两个的。
- You have toshare. Sharing can be fun.
你们要学会分享,分享是件快乐的事。
- Can I playwith Twinkle Toes first?
可以先让我玩闪亮的脚趾吗?
-Let Georgehave the first turn. He's the youngest.
还是让乔治先玩吧,他是最小的。
- Horsey!Horsey!
小马!小马!
- George likesplaying with Horsey!
乔治喜欢和小马一起玩!
- George, it iscalled Twinkle Toes, not Horsey.
乔治,他叫闪亮的脚趾,它不叫小马。
- Now, it'sPeppa's turn.
现在轮到佩奇玩了。
- I'm PrincessPeppa, with my magic horse Twinkle Toes.
我是佩奇公主。我有一匹小马,闪亮的脚趾。
- Peppa likesplaying with Twinkle Toes!
佩奇很喜欢和闪亮的脚趾一起玩!
- Oops!
耶!
- Perhaps youshould play with the toy horse outside.
也许你应该带着玩具小马到外面玩。
- Yes, Mummy.
说得对妈妈。
- Mmm, it's abit steep here. Maybe you should play at the bottom of the hill.
嗯,这有个小陡坡。或许你们该到山脚下去玩。
- And thequickest way down the hill is to ride down.
最快的下山方法,就是骑在上面冲下去。
- Are your sure,Daddy? Don't crash like you always do.
你真的要这么做吗爸爸?你可别撞了,你总是撞东西。
- Oh-uh, I knowwhat I'm doing, Peppa. I'm a grown-up.
哦,我知道怎么做佩奇。我是个大人。
- How are yougoing to stop, Daddy?
你打算怎么停下来爸爸?
- I don't know.
我也不知道。
- Where are thebrakes?
刹车在哪啊?
- Clever, Daddy.You used the duck pond to stop.
爸爸真聪明,你用鸭子池塘来停车。
- What was thatbig splash?
刚才的落水声是怎么回事?
- What bigsplash?
什么落水声?
- Daddy Pig, didyou know you've got a duck on your head?
猪爸爸,你知道头上有只鸭子吗?
- Oh, err⋯yes, well,
呃…知道
- I did fallinto the pond.
其实我掉进池塘了。
- Horsey!Horsey!
小马!小马!
- George wantsto ride on the toy horse.
乔治想骑一骑玩具小马。
- Go! Go!
驾!驾!
- Oh!
哦!
- George cannotmake the horse go.
乔治没法让玩具小马动起来。
- If only therewas some one big and strong to push George along.
要是有一个强壮的人去推一推乔治,他就能动起来了。
- I'm big andstrong. I can push George.
我就非常的强壮,我可以去推乔治。
- What a goodidea, Peppa!
这主意真不错佩奇!
- Horsey!Horsey!
小马!小马!
- George, she'scalled Twinkle Toe.
乔治,她叫闪亮的脚趾。
- Horsey!
小马!
- Twinkle Toe!
闪亮的脚趾!
- Horsey!
小马!
- I know.Because the present is for both of us.
我想到了,因为这个礼物是送给我们两个的。
- We'll call herHorsey Twinkle Toes!
我们就叫她小马闪亮的脚趾!
- Peppa andGeorge love playing together with Horsey Twinkle Toes.
佩奇乔治喜欢和闪亮的脚趾一起玩。
不要钱💰的话就挺好。
听友199307115 回复 @小玲铛_oc: 是xx
没云锦你积极解决空间
小猪佩奇过大年
可惜要。钱。😚😚😚😚
新阳缔造者 回复 @1801598ajah:
你好啊,我是就是说说
我的脑子掉了啊啊 回复 @1866525vwjw: 哦,好的
Gfgebgsfgfddfbsgrtfyjwegqjrgfhejfhjdwfcyjfedhhjcytestrnhxfgxrjhrshjnhrsjryjgrrsthqwdfvgnbfbggnng5357465522@11364748686*65454*******3553444655746408979 ewqweeffrbfxthhysr aetjytcthddth545352211356880897968675564543321111363gdbggrwbsfxwrtfhnhj
百听不厌
我爱安苏打
爸爸的声音好耳熟啊