A: Are you up for a restaurant meal tonight?
你今晚想去餐厅吃饭吗?
B: Sounds good. What do you have in mind?
听起来不错,你有什么想法吗?
A: I could go for some Mexican.
我想吃墨西哥菜。
B: I would prefer to eat at a classier restaurant if you don't mind.
你不介意的话,我想去高档一点的餐厅吃饭。
A: There is a new vegan restaurant that's just opened on Main Street.
大街上刚开了一家新的全素食餐厅。
B: Let's give it a miss. I've heard a lot of bad things about that restaurant.
不要跳过他吧,我听得很多那家餐厅的差评。
A: We could pick out on sushi.
那我们去大吃一顿寿司。
B: Is there a local genuine Japanese restaurant that serves sushi?
这里有供应寿司的地道日本餐厅吗?
A: No, we'd have to go into town. I know! What about that French restaurant that we went to for your birthday?
没有,我们得进城去。我知道了,你生日时我们去的那间法国餐厅如何?
B: Yeah, I remember that the frog's legs were the size of my arm.
太棒了,我还记得上次吃的田鸡腿有我的手臂这么长。
A: That's right. and I remember they cost me an arm and a leg!
没错,我记得他们让我荷包大失血。
翻译文本,不是“不要跳过他吧”,是“我们跳过他吧”
大吃,应该是pig out 吧,pick out 是挑选,我说的对吗,求赐教
穆穆呆 回复 @红苹果666: 对的
Emily,不看大家评论的么?给点回应吧,作为你的忠实听众,目前大家学习Emily段落碰到的问题,能及时解答有助于学习更上一层楼,或许将来有跟你团队出国的一天谢谢
哈哈。荷包大出血
x想请问下是英式发音还是美式?
打卡
1389954giro 回复 @1389954giro: 打卡
添加了抖音关注,美女啊
打卡
1306950ubcb 回复 @行在时间路上的做梦人: 傻子
Let’s give it a miss.文中翻译是“不要跳过它”,这个翻译有错
李佳人_ar 回复 @Renna_6m: 应该是“不要,跳过它吧”少个逗号