查尔斯王子 | 朗诵《我的心呀在高原》

查尔斯王子 | 朗诵《我的心呀在高原》

00:00
01:09

chanersiMy Heart's In The Highlands

《我的心呀在高原》

——Robort  Burns

 

My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here,

我的心呀在高原,我的心不在这儿,

My heart's in the Highlands a-chasing the deer.

我的心呀在高原,追逐着鹿儿,

A-chasing the wild deer, and following the roe;

追逐着鹿儿,跟踪着獐儿,

My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.

我的心呀在高原,不管我上哪儿。

 

Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North

别了啊高原,别了啊北国,

The birth place of Valour, the country of Worth;

英雄的家乡,可敬的故国,

Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,

不管我上哪儿飘荡,上哪儿遨游,

The hills of the Highlands for ever I love. 

我永远爱着高原上的山丘。

 

Farewell to the mountains high cover'd with snow; 

别了啊,高耸的积雪的山岳,

Farewell to the straths and green valleys below; 

别了啊,山下的溪壑和翠谷,

Farewell to the forrests and wild-hanging woods;

别了啊,森林和枝桠纵横的丛林,

Farwell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods.

别了啊,急川和洪流的轰鸣。

 

My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here, 

我的心呀在高原,我的心不在这儿,

My heart's in the Highlands a-chasing the deer

我的心呀在高原,追逐着鹿儿。

Chasing the wild deer, and following the roe;

追逐着鹿儿,跟踪着獐儿,

My heart's in the Highlands, wherever I go.

我的心呀在高原,不管我上哪儿。

 


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Ss莎莎

    I do feel his hearts is somewhere else

  • 原子鲨

    声音的确很诱惑

  • 苹果放阳台

    So this is how Prince Charles sounds like. 所以查尔斯王子声音是这样的。