图片版:
文字版:
1
Hi, I would like/to buy two roundtrip tickets/to London.
您好,我想买两张去伦敦的往返票。
When /are you leaving ?
您打算什么时候出发?
We are leaving/on Tuesday.
我们想周二走。
What about /your return date?
那打算哪天回来呢?
I’m not sure. Could we/get tickets /with the open date?
我不确定,可以买灵活日期的票吗?
Sure, the open ticket/is a bit /more expensive.
当然可以,灵活日期的票会贵一点。
How so?
这怎么说呢?
Usually /a roundtrip standard fare/is £90. We charge /an extra £25 each/for the open date.
通常一张往返标准票是90镑,(在此基础上,)灵活日期的票每张我们额外加收25磅。
Oh,if only/I knew/our return day.
哦,要是能确定回来的日期就好了。
Exactly.You could also/book your return tickets /online/ later.
是啊,其实您也可以晚点在网上订回程的票。
Yeah.Thanks/ for the reminder.
对啊,谢谢提醒。
2
We will take/two one-way tickets/then.
那我们就买两张单程票吧。
OK. What time /do you prefer /to go? Morning /or afternoon?
好的,你们想什么时间出发,早上还是下午?
Morning. Maybe /around 10:30.
早上,10点半左右吧。
We/have a direct train/at 10:46. And /you/get to have /a 10% discount /for the off-peak fares. Is it OK?
我们10点46分有一趟直达车,而且是非高峰时段票价有10%的折扣,可以吗?
Perfect.
太好了。
Would you like/ First Class /or Standard Class?
您需要一等座还是标准座?
Standard, please.
标准的。
OK.That will be /£90/in total. £45 each.
好的,那就是一共90磅,每张票45磅。
Thank you. Here is /my credit card.
谢谢,这是我的信用卡。
These are /your tickets. You will find /the coach number and the seat number/on the ticket.
请拿好您的票,车厢号和座位号都在票上写着了。
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
图文并茂,讲解详细,比自家孩子还有耐心。太喜欢了!
国外坐火车这块比较复杂,具体情境不同对话细节可能会差别较大。供参考。