Celine:I met a guy on the train, and I got off with him in Vienna
我火车上遇见了一个人, 我和他在维也纳下车了
Jack: Are you crazy?
你疯了么
Celine: Probably
有可能
Jack:He’s austrian? He’s from there?
他是奥地利人么?
Celine:No, no。 He’s passing through. He’s American. He’s going back home tomorrow.
不是。 他只是经过。他是美国人,他明天就回去了。
Jack:Why’d you get off?
你为什么和他下车?
Celine:Well, he convinced me
他说服了我
I mean, actually, i was ready to get off the train with after talking with him for a short while.
我的意思是,其实事实上,我和他聊了一小会儿之后,就决定和他下车了。
He was so sweet, i couldn’t help it.
他很有魅力,我不能不这样做。
In the lounge car, he began to talk about him as a boy seeing his great-grandmother’s ghost
在餐吧,他聊起他还是个男孩儿的时候,他可以看见他祖母的鬼魂
i think that’s when i fell for him
我想我是那一刻爱上他的
Just the idea of this little boy with all those beautiful dreams
简单到就是这样一个想法,一个小男孩有那么多美好的梦
He trapped me发音很好听~
老师你讲的太不细了,很多短语都没有细讲
发音有点怪。。
主持人ok说的太多了。。。
中文说太多
超好看
超好看
before sunrise
这部明明是before sunrise,被主播说成before sunset!男主明明叫Jesse,被主播说成Jack!好意思说自己看了20遍?!骗谁啊!铁粉要揭穿你!