A: Hi there. I'm Steve saunders. What's your name?
你好,我叫史蒂夫桑德斯。你叫什么名字?
B: I'm Paul Whitney. Isn't this convention great?
我叫保罗惠特尼。这次大会很成功,不是吗?
A: Yes, it is, better than I expected it would be. Presenters have been first rate. Is this the first conference you've been to?
没错,很成功。比我预想的好。主持会议的人都是一流人物。这是你第一次参加这样的会议吧?
B: No, I've been coming for the last three years. Each year keeps getting better. Where are you from?
不是,最近这三年我都参加了。一年比一年办得好。你是哪里人?
A: I'm from long Island, New York. What about yourself?
我是纽约长岛人。你呢?
B: I'm from the other side of the coast——Los Angeles.
我是洛杉矶人,在海岸另一边。
A: Wow, I really like California. The weather there is much better than the East Coast.
哇,我非常喜欢加利福尼亚。那儿的气候比东海岸好多了。
B: Have you been to California?
你去过加利福尼亚吗?
A: Just once. Quite a few years ago we took the kids to Disneyland on our vacation. They had a blast.
只去过一次。那是好多年前,我们度假时带孩子去过迪士尼乐园。他们玩的很开心。
B: How many kids do you have?
你有几个孩子?
A: Two, a boy and a girl. They're already grown now.
两个,一个男孩,一个女孩。他们已经长大了。
B: Well, California's changed over the last little while. You should come back sometime.
加利福尼亚最近变化很大,什么时候你应该再回来看看。
希望能读两遍英文
They're already grown up?不是They've ?
英语主播Emily 回复 @一只想飞的旱鸭子_: 这里grown 是做形容词表示长大的。所以用 are 哦
希望读两遍,一遍慢速,一遍快速
还是以前有中文的版本好。
We literally had a blast last night. How absolutely horrible it was!
“确实地”怎么拼写 ?没找到
Nemo_0706 回复 @美好的季节_6g: literally
打卡
1389954giro 回复 @1389954giro: 打卡
历史上最好主播👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 已经分享到朋友圈了
喜欢这个节目
建议加上对话之前部分的字幕,谢谢!