【英文磨耳朵】第156集 - The Blackberry Bush 黑莓灌木丛
 149.44万
试听90

【英文磨耳朵】第156集 - The Blackberry Bush 黑莓灌木丛

00:00
05:00

The Blackberry Bush 黑莓灌木丛

- Peppa and her family are at Granny and Grandpa Pig's house.

  佩奇和她的家人在猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家里。

- Today, I'm going to make apple and blackberry crumbles.

  今天我要来做一些苹果黑莓的酥皮点心。

- Yummy!

  太好了。

- I need you bravest explorers to go and get the fruit.

  我想请你们这些勇敢的探险家们去摘水果。

- Aye! Aye! Granny Pig!

  遵命,奶奶。

- We've got baskets for the apples.

  我们带了装苹果的篮子。

- And buckets for the blackberries.

  还带了用来装黑莓的小水桶。

- First, the easy bit picking apples.

  先来完成简单的任务吧,我们来摘苹果。

- On the count of three, shake the tree.

  在我们数到三之后一起来摇树。

- Now for the blackberries.

  现在去摘黑莓吧。

- Why don't we just have apple crumble?

  我们为什么不只做苹果酥皮点心呢?

- Because blackberries are tasty too, Grandpa.

  因为黑莓的酥皮点心也很好吃,猪爷爷。

- OK. Now the hard bit.

  哦,好吧。现在轮到困难的任务了。

- Now that's what I call a blackberry bush.

  看,这里。这就是我说的黑莓灌木丛了。

- This bush has been here since I was a little piggy.

  我小的时候就有这些黑莓灌木丛了。

- It's an overgrown weed.

  这灌木丛长得太快了。

- I should've cut it down years ago.

  我几年前就该把它处理掉的。

- Grandpa, why don't you like it?

  爷爷,为什么你会不喜欢它呢?

- I don't like the way it looks at me.

  我就是非常不喜欢它瞪着我的样子。

- Silly Grandpa. It's just a harmless bush.

  糊涂的猪爷爷,这只是无害的小灌木丛。

- And it's covered in lovely blackberries.

  而且上面还结满了可爱的黑莓。

- George has seen some really big juicy blackberries.

  乔治看到了一些非常大而且非常多汁的黑莓。

- Careful George, or you might get tangled.

  小心点,乔治。小心别被树藤缠住了。

- I have a stick for picking hard-to-reach blackberries.

  我带了一根杆子可以够到那些长在高处的黑莓。

- Clever Grandpa!

  爷爷你真是聪明呀。

- But the best blackberries are right at the very top.

  但是最好的黑莓都长在灌木丛的最顶端。

- That's why I brought the ladder.

  所以我要借助梯子帮忙。

- Um, don't lean too far over, Mummy Pig.

  嗯,你不要爬得太高了。猪妈妈。

- Don't worry. I've been climbing this Blackberry bush since I was a little girl.

  别担心,当我还是个小女孩的时候就经常会爬到这上面。

- Yes, but you are not a little girl now.

  是的。但是你已经不是小女孩了。

- I know what I'm doing.

  我对自己很有信心啊。

- Oh, dear!

  哦,糟糕。

- Mummy Pig has fallen into the blackberry bush.

  猪妈妈从梯子上摔进了黑莓灌木丛里。

- Mummy! Can you get out?

  妈妈,你可以出来吗?

- No, I'm stuck.

  不行,我被困住了。

- You're stuck in the thorny bush like Sleeping Beauty.

  你被困在了荆棘丛里,就好像是睡美人那样。

- What?

  什么?

- Once upon a time, There was a princess called Sleeping Beauty.

  在很久很久以前,有一位公主。我们称她为睡美人。

- One day she fell asleep in a thorny bush.

  有一天,她在一片荆棘丛里睡着了。

- And she stayed there for a hundred years.

  她就这样睡了整整一百年。

- That's a nice story, Peppa.

  很好。这个故事真有趣,佩奇。

- It is Susie Sheep.

  小羊苏西过来了。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Hello, Susie.

  你好啊,苏西。

- My Mummy is in a blackberry bush.

  我的妈妈现在在黑莓灌木丛里呢。

- And she'll be there for a hundred years.

  而且她要在那里待上一百年。

- Like Sleeping Beauty?

  就像是睡美人那样?

- And she'll be rescued by a handsome prince who will give her a kiss.

  然后会有一位英俊的王子来救她王子会给她一个吻。

- My Mummy is having an adventure.

  我的妈妈正在进行一场大冒险。

- I wish my mummy would have adventures like that.

  真希望我的妈妈也能有一次这样的冒险。

- Um, can someone think of a way to get me out of here?

  呃,有谁能想个办法把我从这里救出去。

- Don't worry, Mummy.

  别担心,妈妈

- In a hundred years a handsome prince will rescue you.

  在一百年以后就会有一位英俊的王子来救你了。

- I'll be that handsome prince.

  我就是那位英俊的王子。

- Grandpa Pig, May I borrow your pruning shears please?

  猪爷爷,把你的修枝剪借我用一下好吗?

- Of course you may, Brave Sir Daddy Pig.

  没问题,当然可以,勇敢的猪爸爸骑士。

- Stand back everyone.

  大家都往后退。

- Take that you thorny bush you.

  接招吧,你这片带刺的灌木丛。

- Hurray!

  太棒了。

- Oh, my prince.

  哦,亲爱的王子。

- My princess.

  亲爱的公主。

- You were meant to stay in there for a hundred years!

  可你应该要在荆棘丛里待上一百年才对啊。

- That was quite long enough. Thank you.

  我刚才已经待得够久了,谢谢。

- Mummy is a blackberry bush.

  妈妈现在变成了一棵黑莓树。

- I thought this sort of thing only happened to me!

  我还以为只有我会碰上这样的事呢。

- Stand still while we pick you.

  站好别动,我们来摘你的黑莓了。

- Let's take all this fruit back to Granny Pig.

  快把这些摘好的水果带回去给猪奶奶吧。

- Granny! Granny! Mummy had an adventure!

  奶奶,奶奶,妈妈刚刚进行了一次冒险。

- And then Mummy fell in a bush.

  然后妈妈摔进了灌木丛里。

- She looked quite silly and she was going Ah-! Help me! Help me!

  她的样子非常滑稽。她还不停地叫啊,救命啊,救命啊。

- And then Daddy came and rescued her.

  最后是爸爸把她救了出来。

- The end.

  故事结束了。

- Thank you, Peppa.

  谢谢你,佩奇。

- I think we've all heard that story enough times now.

  我想这个故事大家可能都已经听腻了。

- But it's funny.

  可是这个故事很有趣。

- I never want to see another blackberry in my life.

  我想从现在开始我都不会再想看见黑莓了。

- So you don't want to any apple and blackberry crumble then.

  所以你也不想吃苹果黑莓的酥皮点心了吗?

- Well. Hmmm. Delicious.

  这个嘛,嗯,真好吃。

- Mummy Pig loves apple and blackberry crumble.

  猪妈妈喜欢吃苹果黑莓的酥皮点心。

- Everyone loves apple and blackberry crumble.

  大家都喜欢吃苹果黑莓的酥皮点心。



精选用户评论
  • 阿波007

    998,

其他用户评论
  • Dream金星

    主播辛苦了!

    抓住青春的尾巴123 回复 @Dream金星:

    听友265867393 回复 @Dream金星: 广告词发个v好吧不一般刚刚好v体育发哈哈v干哈v个

  • 醋味的寿司卷

    听友236610573 回复 @醋味的寿司卷:

    听友96663152 回复 @听友96663152:

    听友96663152 回复 @醋味的寿司卷:

    查看全部13条回复
  • 耿兰平

    艾宝良,讲闹鬼的

    听友132981006 回复 @耿兰平: ,?甚至毕加索V爸妈兴味索然7老兵07;我来CJ个小愿望你的好挺滋润防水豆腐耳光飞发语音导游防水岳父防水也有风风雨雨粉色方法得🤔️热舞诱惑太十分故事阿房宫岳父一个一个供电公司一样的y

    yuoke 回复 @耿兰平: wxwyxwoedelllljkonnonyx 99

    听友250147606 回复 @耿兰平: !丿

    查看全部4条回复
  • 1366644jzlb

    我就屮你吗阿个比了,怎么老是突然跳出来????

    aistory 回复 @1366644jzlb: 彳 l

    可爱幺幺 回复 @1366644jzlb: 爬山涉水🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😡

  • 1800788gdsb

    只想听书不要打扰乱