【英文磨耳朵】第154集 - The Secret Club 秘密俱乐部

【英文磨耳朵】第154集 - The Secret Club 秘密俱乐部

00:00
05:00

The Secret Club 秘密俱乐部

- Peppa has come to play with Suzy Sheep.

  佩奇来找小羊苏西一起玩了。

- Hello, Suzy.

  你好啊,苏西。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Why have you got that mask onyour face?    

  你为什么要在脸上戴一个面具呢?

- So people don't know it's me.

  这样别人就不知道我是谁啦。

- I'm in a secret club.

  我进了一个秘密俱乐部。

- Wow. Can I be in your secret club?

  喔,我能也加入你的秘密俱乐部吗?

- Sh--It's not easy to get into.

  嘘,想要进入俱乐部可不容易。

- You have to say the secret word.

  你必须说出那个暗号才可以加入。

- What word?

  是什么暗号?

- Blaba double!

  布拉达巴布。

- Right, you're in.

  没错,你加入了。

- Danny Dog has come to play.

  小狗丹尼也过来玩了。

- Hello, Peppa. Hello, Suzy.

  你好啊,佩奇;你好啊,苏西。

- What?

  怎么了?

- I'm in a secret club.

  我在一个秘密俱乐部里。

- I'm in it too.

  我也在里面呢。

- Pedro Pony, Candy Cat and Rebecca Rabbit have come to play.

  小马佩德罗,小猫坎迪和小兔瑞贝卡也过来玩了。

- Hello.

  你们好啊。

- Suzy and Peppa have been in a secret club.

  苏西和佩奇参加了一个秘密俱乐部。

- Can we join your secret club?

  我们能加入你的秘密俱乐部吗?

- It's very hard to get into.

  想要加入的话可能有点难度。

- You have to say the secret word.

  你一定要说出正确的暗号才能加入。

- Shalana cookie.

  莎啦啦吗酷奇。

- That's not the word I said.

  这不是我刚才说的暗号。

- It changes all the time.

  暗号需要一直更换。

- To keep it secret.

  这样才能够保持神秘呀。

- Are we in the secret club now?

  那我们进了秘密俱乐部了吗?

- You're in.

  你们进来啦。

- What do we do?

  那我们要做点什么啊?

- We do secret things in secret.

  我们秘密地做一些秘密的事情。

- And secretly go on secret missions.

  还要秘密的执行,一些秘密的任务。

- I don't know what you're talking about.

  我不知道你们到底在说些什么。

- Show us how you do the secret mission.

  可不可以教我们怎么执行秘密任务。

- Yes! Show us!

  没错,教我们吧。

- Err,Peppa can do it.

  呃,佩奇可以教你们。

- You've got the mask on, Suzy.

  可是带着面具的人可是你啊,苏西。

- Okay. My secret mission is to get biscuits.

  好的,那么我的秘密任务就是去拿一些饼干。

- Watch this.

  大家看好了。

- Suzy Sheep is trying not to be seen.

  小羊苏西尽量不让别人看到她。

- Mummy, can I have some biscuits for my friends, please?

  妈妈,我可以拿点饼干给我的朋友们吃吗?

- Of course. Here you are.

  当然可以,就在那儿呢。

- Thank you, Mummy.

  谢谢你,妈妈。

- Suzy Sheep has returned with the biscuits.

  小羊苏西回来了而且还带了饼干。

- Hooray.

  太棒了。

- Hooray.

  太棒了。

- Did anyone see you?

  你有没有被别人看到呢?

- No. Well, only a grown-up.

  没有,呃,只有一个大人吧。

- Look out.

  大家注意。

- Would you like some juice to go with your biscuits?

  你们还想要喝点果汁配饼干吗?

- What biscuits?

  你说什么饼干啊?

- The biscuits that I just gave you for your friends.

  我刚才给你和你的朋友吃的饼干啊。

- Oh. Suzy!

  哦,苏西。

- What's the matter?

  怎么回事啊?

- We're in a secret club, doing secret things.

  我们进了一个秘密俱乐部,执行秘密任务。

- And Suzy's told everyone.

  可苏西把我们的秘密说出去了。

- Oh,can I be in your secret club, please?

  哦,我能进你们的秘密俱乐部吗?

- Please, I've always wanted to be in a secret club.

  拜托了,我一直很想加入这种秘密俱乐部。

- It's very hard to get into.

  想要加入的话可不容易哦。

- You must say the secret word?

  你一定要说出那个暗号才能够加入?

- Which is?

  暗号是什么?

- Pick niddle noodle.

  皮肯泥都怒都。

- That's it. You're in.

  你说对了,你现在加入了。

- What happens now?

  那我们现在要做什么?

- Look out.

  小心。

- It's Daddy Pig.

  猪爸爸来了。

- You talk to my Daddy.

  你去和我爸爸说话。

- But don't say anything about our secret club.

  但是关于我们的秘密俱乐部什么都不要提啊。

- Hello, ah--there you're, Mummy Sheep.

  有人吗?啊,你在这儿呀,羊妈妈。

-  What's new?

  有什么事吗?

- Err--err--err--secret club.

  呃 呃 呃呃 秘密俱乐部。

- Oh, no!

  不要说啊。

- I always wanted to be in a secret club.

  喔,我一直都想加入秘密俱乐部。

- Can I join, please?

  我能加入你们吗?

- You can't join, Daddy.

  你不能加入我们,爸爸。

- Because you're a grown-up.

  因为你是一个成年人。

- Err...my Mummy is a grown-up.

  呃...我妈妈也是一个成年人。

- Well, you have to know the magic word.

  好吧,但是你一定要知道加入的暗号才可以哦。

- Which is?

  暗号是什么?

- Pappa diddo dodo dum.

  怕怕滴度度都当。

- You're in.

  你加入了。

- What do I do now?

  那我现在要干吗?

- Look out.

  大家小心。

- It's Mummy Pig.

  猪妈妈过来了。

- Follow Mummy in secret.

  去跟着妈妈,一定要秘密地进行。

- Daddy pig?

  猪爸爸?

- Ah--hello, Mummy Pig.

  啊,你好啊,猪妈妈。

- What're you doing in that bush?

  你躲在灌木丛里干什么?

- Er...secret club.

  呃...秘密俱乐部。

- I'd always wanted to be in a secret club.

  我一直都很想加入秘密俱乐部呢。

- We can't have everyone in the secret club.

  我们的俱乐部里不能把所有人都加进来吧。

- It wouldn't be a secret.

  那样的话就不是什么秘密了。

- I suppose it doesn't have to be a secret club.

  但是我想秘密俱乐部也不一定非得有秘密,你们说对不对?

- It can be everybody's secret club.

  它可以是每个人都能加入的秘密俱乐部。

- And everybody can be in it.

  这样大家就都可以加入进来了。

- Oh, goodie.

  哦,太好了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1388111jwja

    不错

  • 马特_向日葵

    很好

    1580016stri 回复 @马特_向日葵: 考虑考虑不开心

  • 玉米的抱枕

    逃离黑暗的小迷糊 回复 @玉米的抱枕: 这个

  • 听友227809924

    🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐

    左手拉右手_HJ 回复 @听友227809924: 🐶

  • 沙木尼

    哈哈哈哈哈哈

  • rvtphpy0ihlnlqivztzt

    rvtphpy0ihlnlqivztzt 回复 @rvtphpy0ihlnlqivztzt:

  • 星星知我心_to

    呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵

  • 大大回归

    13441525

  • 惠而不费1989

    q

  • AMillie_g3

    ppxxßs