【英文磨耳朵】第153集 - Paper Aeroplane 纸飞机

【英文磨耳朵】第153集 - Paper Aeroplane 纸飞机

00:00
05:00

Paper Aeroplanes 纸飞机

- Daddy pig is getting ready to go to work.

  猪爸爸正在为上班做准备。

- Good, that's all the papers I need. Bye.

  好了,我要的文件都带齐了,再见。

- Byebye Daddy!

  再见,爸爸。

- Mummy, can we make something?

  妈妈,我们能做点什么东西吗?

- Yes, what would you like to make?

  可以啊,你们想做什么?

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- Oh, George! You always say dinosaur for everything!

  哦,真是的乔治。不管是什么事情,你都只会说恐龙这个词。

- Let's make an aeroplane.

  我们来做一架飞机吧。

- George likes aeroplanes.

  乔治非常喜欢飞机。

- Can we make an aeroplane that flies?

  我们是不是可以做一架能飞的飞机?

- Yes, all we need is some paper!

  当然,只需要用一些纸就能做了。

- We know where there is the paper.

  我们知道哪里可以找到纸。

- There is lots of old paper in the workroom.

  工作室里有很多已经用过的纸。

- Here's some paper.

  妈妈,纸来了。

- Perfect!

  非常好。

- Mummy pig is going to make a paper aeroplane.

  猪妈妈现在准备给大家折一个纸飞机。

- Fold the paper down the middle.

  把纸像这样对折。

- Now fold the corners in at one end.

  再将一端的两个角折起来。

- Fold both corners in again to make a point.

  接着再折一下做成一个尖尖的角。

- Then fold the sides back like this.

  然后把两边像这样折起来。

- Paper aeroplanes.

  是纸做的飞机的耶。

- Let's see if they can fly!

  来看看飞机能不能飞。

- Ready, steady, go!

  准备好,预备,飞吧。

- Mummy Pig's aeroplane flown into a tree.

  猪妈妈的纸飞机降落到了一棵树的上面。

- My turn.

  轮到我了。

- Peppa's aeroplane has landed in a flower pot.

  佩奇的纸飞机在一个花盆里着陆了。

- Your turn, George.

  轮到你了,乔治。

- George's aeroplane is doing a loop-The-Loop

  乔治的纸飞机在空中翻了个跟头。

- And has landed in a duck pond.

  然后降落到了鸭子的池塘里。

- Let's make a big aeroplane.

  我们来折一个大大的飞机吧。

- We will need a really big piece of paper.

  那么我们需要一张很大很大的纸。

- Here is a big piece of blue paper.

  这里有一张很大很大的蓝色的纸。

- Peppa and George have made a big blue aeroplane.

  佩奇和乔治做了一个大大的蓝色纸飞机。

- Daddy pig!

  猪爸爸。

- Hello, everyone.

  你们大家好啊。

- Shouldn't you be at work?

  你不是在上班吗?

- Yes, but I've forgotten some important papers.

  没错,但是我忘了带一些非常重要的文件。

- Daddy, we are making aeroplanes.

  爸爸,我们正在折纸飞机呢。

- We made a really big one.

  我们做了一架超级大的纸飞机。

- Wow, fantastic,

  哇,真是太棒了。

- You need someone big and strong to throw it.

  你需要一个力气很大的人来帮助它起飞。

- Ready, steady... Go!  

  准备好,预备,飞吧!

- The big blue aeroplane is flying very high and very far.

  这个大大的蓝色飞机飞得非常高,非常远。

- It just keeps on going!

  飞机一直在飞呢。

- Bye bye, aeroplane.

  再见了,飞机。

- Hoh Hoh Byebye!

  再见。

- Now I need to find my important work papers.

  好了,现在我需要去找我的那些重要的文件了。

- Has anyone seen any pieces of paper?

  有没有人见过我的那些文件呢?

- Uh, maybe you should follow me.

  呃,要不你跟我来看看吧。

- Is this one of your important papers?

  这个是不是你的那些重要文件?

- Yes, that's one of them.

  是的,这是其中一张。

- Is this one of your important papers, Daddy?

  那么再来看看这一张是不是你的重要文件啊?爸爸。

- Yes, thank you, Peppa.

  没错,谢谢你,佩奇。

- Hm, why are we at the duck pond?

  呃,我们为什么要来鸭子的池塘呢?

- Oh, I see! Thank you, Mrs. Duck.

  哦,我知道了,谢谢你了鸭太太。

- The only paper I'm missing now is a big blue print.

  现在我还缺最后一份文件了,是一张很大的蓝色的纸。

- Hm, is it big and blue?

  嗯,是大大的,而且是蓝色?

- Like the aeroplane you've flown along away and away, Daddy?

  是不是像那个被你飞得远远的纸飞机呢?爸爸。

- The one that we said bye-Bye to?

  我们还对着它说再见的那个?

- Yes, maybe I should ring the office.

  是的,也许我应该给办公室打个电话。

- This is Daddy Pig's office.

  这里是猪爸爸的办公室。

- Hello, Daddy pig, did you find the papers?

  你好,猪爸爸。你找到那些文件了吗?

- I found some of them.

  我只找到了一部分。

- The only one we need is the big blue print.

  我们最需要的是那张大的蓝色图纸。

- That might be a problem.

  这个恐怕有点麻烦了。

- Daddy threw it away.

  它被爸爸扔掉了。

- Threw it away?

  它被扔掉了吗?

- And it flew and flew forever.

  它飞呀飞呀,飞得很远很远。

- Wow, it's here. It just landed on my desk.

  啊,在这呢。它刚刚落到我的桌上了。

- What a great idea to make it into a paper aeroplane and throw it to us!

  这真是个不错的主意啊。把这张蓝色的图纸折成纸飞机飞过来给我们。

- Oh, yes. Well. I am a bit of an expert in throwing things.

  哦,没错。是的,你肯定不知道,我可是一个扔东西的专家呢。

- Thank you, Daddy Pig.

  谢谢你,猪爸爸。

- Now the blue print is delivered.

  现在蓝色图纸已经送达了。

- Daddy Pig can take the rest of the day off work.

  接下来的时间猪爸爸就可以休息一下了。

- Ah, that's nice.

  啊,真不错呀。

- Daddy, we need your newspaper.

  爸爸,把你的报纸给我们好吗?

- What for?

  用来干什么?

- Making paper aeroplanes.

  我们想要用你的报纸来折纸飞机。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 安和四季青青子衿

    不要购买就行了。

    倪小妮_N 回复 @安和四季青青子衿: 哈哈🤣🤣🤣

  • 沙木尼

    设计

    沙木尼 回复 @沙木尼: 买买买哈哈哈

  • 沙木尼

    哈哈

  • Lisawusa

    太可爱了,睡前听心情好放松

  • 杰哥奥特曼

    ┏┛┻━━━┛┻┓ ┃|||||||┃ ┃   ━   ┃ ┃ ┳┛  ┗┳  ┃ ┃       ┃ ┃   ┻   ┃ ┃       ┃ ┗━┓   ┏━┛   ┃ 史 ┃     ┃ 诗 ┃     ┃ 之 ┃     ┃ 宠 ┃   ┃   ┗━━━┓   ┃经验与我同在 ┣┓   ┃攻楼专用宠物 ┃   ┗┓┓┏━┳┓┏┛    ┃┫┫ ┃┫┫    ┗┻┛ ┗┻┛

    1523757pmdb 回复 @杰哥奥特曼: 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

  • 沙木尼

    Gigi

  • Terabithia15

    真好听,孩子很喜欢听。

  • 沙木尼

    哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

  • silouda_y8

    我每天都听小猪佩奇,真的好好听呀!有没有更多。真的太好听啦!

    白芷ny 回复 @silouda_y8: 有第七季的小猪佩奇了呀!我听完了