【英文磨耳朵】第145集 - Gym Class 体育课

【英文磨耳朵】第145集 - Gym Class 体育课

00:00
05:00

Gym Class 体育课

- Peppa and her friends are going to the gym today.

  今天佩奇和她的朋友们要去体育馆。

- Let's check you've all got your gym kits on.

  我们来检查下,大家是不是都穿了运动服。

- Pedro is wearing a super hero costume.

  佩德罗穿了一套超级英雄的衣服。

- Pedro, where is your gym kits?

  佩德罗,你的运动服呢?

- It's at home.

  它在家里呢。

- I thought it was dressing-up day!

  我还以为今天是要玩变装的游戏呢。

- Follow me, children.

  跟我来孩子们。

- This is the gym where Mommies and daddies come to exercise and enjoythemselves.

  这是体育馆。爸爸妈妈们会来这里做些体育锻炼或是参加娱乐活动。

- Are you all having fun?

  你们在这儿开心吗?

- Yes, lots of fun.

  是的,非常开心。

- Your gym teacher for today is Grampy rabbit?

  今天是由兔爷爷来担任你们的体育老师。

- Where is he?

  那么他在哪里?

- Hello, children. Are you ready to exercise?

  你们好啊,孩子们。准备好锻炼身体了吗?

- Yes, Grampy rabbit.

  准备好了,兔爷爷。

- Do we have to do that?

  难道我们也要这样做吗?

- No, that's surely for big athletes like me.

  不,只有我这样有经验的运动员才能做。

- Not for little explorers like you.

  像你们这样的小探险家可不行哦。

- We are not explorers.

  可我们还不是探险家呢。

- I'll make explorers of you.

  我会让你们变成探险家的。

- But you, you look like a super hero.

  但是你,你看起来像是一个超级英雄。

- It's just pretend.

  呃,我只是假扮的而已。

- Pretending, that's good.

  假扮的嘛,那太好了。

- Right, let's warm up.

  好了,现在我们来热身。

- Everyone runs on the spot and flap your arms.

  所有人一起原地跑步,上下摆动双臂。

- Now, stretch. Stretch. Wobble like a jelly.

  现在,伸展,伸展,像果冻一样扭动。

- And, rest.

  好了,停下。

- Now we're all warmed up. We can start.

  现在我们热身完毕。可以开始了。

- Start what?

  要开始什么呀?

- Your adventure.

  开始你们的冒险。

- I want you to pretend that this room is a jungle.

  我想要你们所有人把这个房间当成一片丛林。

- It doesn't look like a jungle.

  可这里一点也不像丛林啊。

- Where're the trees?

  那树在哪里啊?

- You have to imagine it. The trees, the rain, the fast clean river at yourfeet.

  你们要发挥想象力。树木,大雨,还有你们脚下湍急的河水。

- Your first adventure is to walk on this beam across the river.

  你们的第一项冒险是在平衡木上行走,然后像这样过河。

- That's easy!

  这太简单了。

- But it's night time and it's windy.

  啊,但这是在晚上,而且还有风。

- What's?

  什么呀?

- That's how it was for me.

  我就碰到过这样的情况。

- It was a dark and stormy night.

  那是一个漆黑的暴风雨之夜。

- I was on an adventure.

  我在进行一项冒险活动。

- Ready?

  好了吗?

- But it's not windy or night time.

  可是现在没有风啊,也不是晚上啊。

- You have to pretend.

  你们需要想象一下啊。

- Everyone crosses the pretend river safely.

  大家都安全地走过了想象出来的小河。

- Hurray!

  太好了。

- Well done! My little explorers.

  干得好,我的小探险家们。

- What's next? Grampy Rabbit.

  接下来要做什么啊?兔爷爷。

- Your next adventure is to swim across this swamp full of crocodiles.

  你们的下一个冒险项目就是荡过这个沼泽,这里面到处是鳄鱼哦。

- I can't see any crocodiles.

  不过我一条鳄鱼都没有看到啊。

- You've got to pretend.

  你需要想象一下呀。

- Let those crocodiles know who's boss.

  要让这些鳄鱼知道,谁是最厉害的。

- Go away! You naughty crocodiles.

  快走开,你们这些讨人厌的鳄鱼。

- That's the spirit.

  没错,这样就对啦。

- Did you ever swim across a crocodile swamp?

  那么你有没有荡过满是鳄鱼的沼泽呢?

- Of course, I did.

  哦,这还用说嘛。

- Were you scared?

  那么你害怕吗?

- Not scared as they were of me.

  应该这么说,它们更怕我才对。

- Ready? Don't forget to do the call.

好  了吗?别忘了学我的叫声哦。

- Everyone has crossed the pretend crocodile swamp safely.

  大家都安全地荡过了想象出来的鳄鱼沼泽。

- Well done!

  干得漂亮。

- What's our next adventure?

  我们接下来的冒险是什么呢?

- This is a fort, big athlete jumps over it, like this.

  这个叫跳马,有经验的运动员能跳过去。就像这样。

- But you can pretend it's a dinosaur, and crawl through its legs.

  但你们可以想象这是一头恐龙。你们要从他的腿下钻过去。

- Have you crawled through a dinosaur's legs,Grampy Rabbit?

  那么你有没有从恐龙的腿下钻过去过呢?兔爷爷。

- Oh, yes. Once I was walking in the jungle when I stumbled into a lost worldof dinosaurs.

  哦,当然。有一次我走在丛林里面,然后我一不小心就进入了迷失的恐龙世界。

- And that's it!

  你们太棒了。

- You've made it out of a jungle.

  你们所有人都成功地走出了丛林。

- Hurray!

  太好了。

- Did you have a good gym class, children?

  你们的体育课上得开心吗?孩子们。

- Yes, Madame Gazelle.

  很开心,羚羊夫人。

- They're real little explorers now.

  他们现在可是真正的小探险家了。

- We walked across a river.

  我们刚刚渡过了河流。

- And we swam over crocodiles.

  我们还荡过了鳄鱼沼泽。

- And we crawled down to a dinosaur.

  我们还从一头恐龙下面钻了过去。

- I love doing Gym Class with Grampy Rabbit.

  我真的非常喜欢兔爷爷给我们上的体育课。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    好听,好听,太好听!!!!

  • 1383875wwkz

    好听

  • 荟帜

    👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️👍️👏️👏️👏️👏️👏️真好听

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    好好好

  • 布丁_Pudding

    Susan is stupid

  • 田潍甄

    我们的生活方式是什么时候回来呀,我

  • 翊_oi

    moxeg'呀d哎呀 哎呦玩吧。 我爸给 Hello

  • 咚瓜不想学习啊喂

    好听!!!真好听太好了!

  • 1345183tqhb

    可以拷贝吗

  • 1816991dmbm

    145