【英文磨耳朵】第141集 - Baby Alexander 小宝宝亚历山大

【英文磨耳朵】第141集 - Baby Alexander 小宝宝亚历山大

00:00
05:00

Baby Alexander 小宝宝亚历山大

- Peppa and George's cousins are coming to visit today.

  佩奇和乔治的亲戚们今天要来拜访他们。

- Mummy, how long before Cousin Chloe is here?

  妈妈,堂姐克洛伊还有多久才会到啊?

- Not long now Peppa,

  很快就到了。

- Baby Alexander is coming too, remember?

  小宝宝亚历山大也会来吗?

- Oh! Baby is crying all the time. They are so noisy.

  哦,小宝宝总是会哭个不停。他们真的是太吵了。

- I'm sure baby Alexander won't be that noisy.

  我确定小宝宝亚历山大不会那么吵的。

- What's that sound?

  这到底是什么声音啊?

- Is it a car alarm?

  是汽车的警报器响了吗?

- Is it a fire-engine?

  是不是消防车经过了?

- No, it's Baby Alexander.

  不是,是小宝宝亚历山大。

- Hello Peppa! Hello George!

  你好啊,佩奇。你好啊,乔治。

- Hello Cousin Chloe!

  你好啊,克洛伊堂姐。

- Hello everyone!

  嘿,你们大家好啊。

- Hello Uncle Pig!

  你好啊,猪伯伯。

- Hello!

  你们好啊。

- Hello, Auntie Pig!

  你好啊,猪伯母。

- You remember Baby Alexander, don't you Peppa?

  你记得小宝宝亚历山大吧。是不是?佩奇。

- Yes!

  是的。

- Are you staying for a few days?

  你是要在这里住几天吗?

- No, this is what Alexander needs, for just one day.

  不是的,这些都是亚历山大今天要用的必需品。

- We can't go anywhere without all these baby things.

  没有这些宝宝用品。我们可就哪儿都去不了了。

- Hello Baby Alexander.

  你好啊,小宝宝亚历山大。

- He can't talk, Peppa.

  他不会说话,佩奇。

I- f he can't talk then how do you know what he wants?

  如果他还不会说话,那你们怎么知道他要什么?

- We guess.

  我们靠猜的。

- I'm guessing he is hungry.

   我猜他现在一定是饿了。

- Peppa, would you like to help feed Alexander?

  佩奇,你想不想来帮忙喂亚历山大?

- Yes, please.

  是的,非常想。

- It is lunch time for Baby Alexander.

  现在是亚历山大的午餐时间。

- Cousin Peppa is going to feed you today, Alexander.

  今天是堂姐佩奇要来喂你吃东西哦,亚历山大。

- Here you are baby.

  来吃吧,小宝宝。

- Oh, here it is.

  哦,来吃一口吧。

- Oh, he keeps turning his head.

  他总是把他的头转过去。

- Feeding Baby Alexander is quite hard.

  想喂亚历山大吃饭还是挺难的。

- Watch this.

  你看我做。

- Here comes the aeroplane.

  快看这里飞机飞来喽。

- Alexander likes it if you return the spoon as an aeroplane.

  亚历山大喜欢这样,他喜欢别人把食物假装成飞机。

- You have a go, Peppa.

  现在你来试试,佩奇。

- Here comes the aeroplane.

  看这里,飞机飞来啦。

- Open your mouth and in free the doors.

  张开嘴巴让飞机飞进去。

- Hurray!

  太棒了。

- That was an aeroplane.

  刚才那个就是飞机。

- Can you say aeroplane?

  你能说“飞机”这个词吗?

- I told you he can't talk!

  我和你说过了他还不会说话。

- He hasn't even said his first word yet.

  他到现在还没说出他的第一个词呢。

- Peppa, do you remember what your first word was?

  佩奇,你还记得你说的第一个词是什么吗?

- No.

  不记得了。

- It was “Mummy.

  你说的是“妈妈”。

- I thought Peppa's first word was “Daddy.

  我以为佩奇的第一个词是“爸爸”啊。

- No, “Mummy.

  不是,是妈妈。

- What was George's first word?

  那乔治会说的第一个词是什么呢?

- Dinosaur.

  恐龙。

- George's first word was “dinosaur”.

  乔治会说的第一个词是“恐龙”。

- Somebody looks like that he had a good lunch.

  有人的午餐看上去很不错啊。

- Yes, bath time I think.

  是的,我觉得他该洗澡了。

- Baby Alexander is having a bath.

  小宝宝亚历山大要洗澡了。

- This is Mr. Dinosaur.

  这个就是恐龙先生。

- Can you say “dinosaur?

  你能说“恐龙”这个词吗?

- He can't talk, Peppa.

  他还不会说话佩奇。

- But he will talk one day.

  但是总有一天他会说话的啊。

- Then you'll know what he wants.

  然后就能知道他想干什么了。

- What do you want to do now Alexander?

  那么你现在想要干什么呢?亚历山大。

- I think he wants to go for a walk.

  我觉得亚历山大是想出去逛一逛。

- He can't walk yet but he can go out in his buggy.

  他还不会走呢,但是他可以坐着婴儿车出去。

- That's a clever little buggy.

  这婴儿车看上去真不错。

- Yes, Five gears, mud guards, at ADS standard.

  当然,五挡调速,挡泥板,还有防抱死制动系统。

- Blah, blah, blah.

  我完全听不懂。

- That's how Daddies talk.

  你们说的话实在太深奥了。

- Alexander likes it when you talk, Peppa.

  亚历山大很喜欢听你说话,佩奇。

- That's because I am very interesting.

  那是因为我说的话都非常有趣,不是吗?

- This is the sky. Can you say “sky?

  你看上面就是天空,你能说“天空”吗?

- The sky is where rain comes from.

  雨水就是从天空来的。

- Can you say “rain?

  你可以说“雨水”吗?

- Rain is good for ducks and plants and making muddy puddles!

  下雨对鸭子和植物来说都有好处,还可以形成很多的泥坑。

- Peppa has found a big muddy puddle.

  佩奇找到了一个非常大的泥坑。

- Look Alexander!

  你看我亚历山大。

- I'm jumping up and down in a puddle.

  我现在在泥坑里面跳来跳去呢。

- I love jumping up and down in puddles.

  我特别喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Puddles.

  泥坑。

- Alexander has said his first word! “Puddles”!

  亚历山大说出了他的第一个词“泥坑”。

- Hurray! Puddles!

  太棒了,泥坑。

- And I taught him to say it!

  而且是我教会他说的哦。

- Puddles.

  泥坑。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 凤鸣九洲清歌

    哈哈

  • 我是溪蒙亚公主

    呵呵😄!

    生活千模百样 回复 @我是溪蒙亚公主: 🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🎂🍰🥧🍩🍿🍫🍻

  • 卷卷_j2

  • tropelAAA

    小🐷可真爱哭。

  • 啵啵熊酱

    来了老哥!

    1387376ukns 回复 @啵啵熊酱: 太阳复合VB宝贝女女

  • 听友213749461

    累进税率理解

  • 太阳花_gnd

    宝宝喜欢💕,不错的节目👍🏻

  • 小红_01l

    翼忍△

  • Andrew_卢

    H

  • PeterAndMom