【英文磨耳朵】第140集 - Santa's Visit 圣诞老人的来访
 21.65万
试听90

【英文磨耳朵】第140集 - Santa's Visit 圣诞老人的来访

00:00
05:00

Santa’s Visit 圣诞老人的来访

- It is very early on the Christmas morning.

  今天是圣诞节,现在还非常早。

- Peppa and her family are staying at granny and grandpa pig's house.

  佩奇和她的家人待在猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家过夜了。

- George, wake up! Santa has been!

  乔治,快点醒醒。圣诞老人来过了。

- Bubble makers, comics, and tangerines!

  是泡泡器和漫画,还有一个橘子。

- Mommy, daddy, it's Christmas!

  爸爸,妈妈,今天是圣诞节啦。

- Hey, what?

  啊,什么?

- It's too early, Peppa.

  现在还很早呢,佩奇。

- Go and say “Happy Christmas to granny and grandpa.

  你们去跟猪爷爷还有猪奶奶说圣诞快乐吧。

- Granny, grandpa!

  爷爷,奶奶。

- What a panic! Put hands on ...

  不要慌张,都到甲板上来。

- It's Christmas!

  今天是圣诞节啦。

- It's three o'clock in the morning!

  现在才刚刚凌晨三点而已。

- But Santa's been.

  但圣诞老人来过了。

- Can we see if he is still here?

  我们能看看他还在不在吗?

- No, Santa is not here.

  没有,圣诞老人他已经走了。

- Look, the carrot, drink and mince pie have gone.

  瞧,胡萝卜,饮料,还有肉馅派都已经没了。

- He has only left crumbs.

  他只留了一点,碎屑。

- Yes, Santa likes the good mince pie.

  是啊,圣诞老人喜欢吃美味的肉馅派。

- And there are big presents under the tree!

  圣诞树的下面还有很多礼物呢。

- I asked Santa for a dog.

  我向圣诞老人要了个娃娃。

- Can we open them now?

  我们现在能打开看一下吗?

- We will open the big presents after Christmas lunch.

  我们吃完圣诞午餐之后再把这些圣诞礼物打开吧。

- Oh, goody!

  哦,好的。

- Peppa and her family are having Christmas lunch.

  佩奇和她的家人正在吃圣诞午餐。

- Let's pull the crackers!

  我们来拉圣诞拉炮吧。

- There are paper hats inside.

  你们看啊,这里面有一顶纸帽子。

- And party trumpets.

  还有派对喇叭。

- And jokes!

  还有一个笑话。

- What wobbles in the sky?

  什么东西在天空中晃荡?

- I don't know.

  这个我不知道。

- A helicopter.

  一架直升机啊。

- Hmm... This Christmas pudding is delicious!

  嗯 这个圣诞布丁真的很美味啊。

- Peppa and George, helped me make it.

  是佩奇和乔治帮我一起做的。

- We did the stirring.

  是我和乔治搅拌的。

- Did you make a wish, Peppa?

  那你有没有许个愿望呢?

- Yes. I wished for...

  是的,我许的是...

- Don't tell us.

  别告诉我们。

- Let's open the presents!

  我们去把礼物打开吧。

- Yippee!

  太好了。

- This one is for George.

  这一个是要给乔治的。

- It is a racing car set.

  真的是一辆赛车啊。

- This looks a bit complicated.

  这个看上去好像很复杂啊。

- Let me see.

  让我来看看。

- This goes here and that goes there and this goes there.

  这个放这里,然后这个放这里,然后车子放在这里。

- Let's race!

  我们来比赛吧。

- Ready! Steady! Go!

  各就位,预备,开始!

- Daddy and grandpa are enjoying playing racing cars.

  猪爷爷和猪爸爸玩赛车玩得非常地开心。

- Isn't that George's present?

  那不是乔治的赛车吗?

- I think George is quite happy playing with the box.

  我看乔治玩那个盒子玩得更开心。

- This is your present daddy pig.

  这个是给你的礼物猪爸爸。

- Ah, socks!

  啊,是袜子呀。

- And I've got, socks!

  我的也是,袜子。

- Socks!

  袜子。

- So, the last present must be for...

  所以,最后这份礼物一定是给...

- Me! I asked Santa for a doll that walks and talks and closes its eyes whenit goes to sleep.

  我的!我向圣诞老人要了个娃娃,能走能说,睡觉的时候还能闭上眼睛。

- Bird's seed.

  哦,是鸟食。

- Oh, bird's seed.

  鸟食。

- That present is for Poly Parrot.

  看来这份礼物是给鹦鹉波利的。

- But this was the last one.

  但这是最后一份礼物了。

- Santa has forgotten me.

  圣诞老人肯定是把我给忘了。

- Hello?

  你好啊?

- Can I talk to Peppa please?

  请问我可不可以和佩奇说话呢?

- Peppa, it's Susie Sheep.

  佩奇,小羊苏西找你。

- Hello, Susie.

  你好啊,苏西。

- Did you get your doll?

  你拿到你的娃娃了吗?

- No.

  没有。

- I got mine.

  我的拿到了。

- It cries and laughs and closes its eyes and everything.

  她可以哭,可以笑,可以睡觉时闭眼她什么都能做。

- Santa has given you my doll!

  圣诞老人把我的礼物给你了。

- No. The label says, "For Susie Sheep."

  不是的,标签上写着“给小羊苏西”。

- And Santa has forgotten me.

  圣诞老人肯定是把我给忘了。

- Santa is on his way home.

  圣诞老人正在回家都路上。

- That's the last stop this year's toys delivered.

  今年的最后一批圣诞礼物也送出去了。

- Oh! What's this at the bottom of my sack?

  哦,我的麻袋底里好像还有什么东西呢?

- Santa can't have forgotten you.

  圣诞老人怎么会忘了你了。

- I have been a good piggy, haven't I?

  我没有做一个好孩子,是不是呀?

- Ho-ho-ho!

  吼吼吼。

- Santa!

  圣诞老人。

- Ah...hello!?

  呃,你好啊?

- He came down our chimney!

  他从我家烟囱出来的。

- Of course he did granny!

  当然是这样的,奶奶。

- Here's your present Peppa.

  这个是给你的圣诞礼物,佩奇。

- Sorry it's a bit late.

  对不起有点晚了。

- My doll! Thank you, Santa.

  我的娃娃,谢谢你,圣诞老人。

- Would you like some Christmas pudding?

  你要来吃点圣诞布丁吗?

- George and I stirred it and made wishes.

  这是我和乔治搅拌的。我们还对着它许愿了。

- Hmm...Yummy!

  呃 很好吃。

- And I wish that Santa would visit us on Christmas day and you did.

  我当时许的愿望就是在圣诞节那天能见到圣诞老人,你真的出现了。

- Ho-ho-ho!

  吼吼吼。

精选用户评论
  • 山承正爱阅读

其他用户评论
  • 1816991dmbm

    👍👍👍👍

  • 小昕_i9

    …..飘过 .......飘过 ........飘过 ........飘过 ........飘过 .......飘过 ......飘过 .....飘过 ....飘过 ...飘过 ..飘过 .飘过 .飘过 .飘过 ..飘过 ...飘过 ....飘过 …..飘过 .......飘过 ........飘过 ........飘过 ........飘过 .......飘过 ......飘过 .....飘过 ....飘过 ...飘过 ..飘过 .飘过 .飘过 .飘过 ..飘过 ...飘过 ....飘过 …..飘过 .......飘过 ........飘过 ........飘过 ........飘过 ...

    Huangsr 回复 @小昕_i9: 哥哥姐姐 换个班吧🐹

    草木人非 回复 @小昕_i9: 🤽🏼‍♂️🤖🤖😻😘😻😜😠😃😤🎹🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️😍😩😠😜😜😜😩🎨🤹🏼‍♀️🎰🎖🤽🏼‍♂️😄😍🎲🏆🎰🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂️🤡🤡🤽🏼‍♂️🤽🏼‍♂

    天天向上TBB 回复 @小昕_i9: 👍👍👍👍👍

    查看全部3条回复
  • 1351391冷雪

    音频 和译文同步。太好啦😄

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    好听,好听,好好听😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

    Huangsr 回复 @白日梦少女Y夜: 爸爸妈妈听我说谢谢你

  • 大眼海龟

    1)……,[?去拿一啊,一亅一了入我、||一]

    春天的茗 回复 @大眼海龟: 破纪录睡觉i存挂吧!

    姜姜紫 回复 @大眼海龟: 饿㬽了吗,我们的生活方式越来越多了!

    梁志华_cd 回复 @大眼海龟: .

    查看全部3条回复