【英文磨耳朵】第139集 - Santa's Grotto 圣诞老人的小屋

【英文磨耳朵】第139集 - Santa's Grotto 圣诞老人的小屋

00:00
05:00

Santa’s Grotto 圣诞老人的小屋

- It is Christmas Eve.

  今天是平安夜。

- Hands up! Who wants to go and see Father Christmas?

  想要去看圣诞老人的小朋友请举手?

- Me! Me! Me!

  我!我!我!

- Are we going to the North Pole?

  那我们是不是要到北极去呢?

- Not quite that far, Peppa.

  没有那么远的,佩奇。

- But Father Christmas lives at the North Pole!

  但是爸爸,圣诞老人不就是住在北极的吗?

- Lucky for us, he's got a grotto at the Christmas Fair.

  我们比较幸运,他在圣诞集市上就有一个小屋。

- Peppa and George have come to visit Santa's grotto.

  佩奇和乔治去集市上看圣诞老人。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们大家好啊。

- Hello!

  你好啊。

- All aboard the elf train!

  请小朋友坐上精灵列车。

- This way to Santa's Grotto!

  我们要去圣诞老人的小屋。

- Susie, what are you asking Father Christmas for?

  苏西,你想问圣诞老人要什么样的礼物呢?

- I don't know!

  我还不知道呢。

- What are you asking for?

  那么你想要什么礼物呢?

- I would like a doll that walks and talks and closes his eyes when it goesto sleep!

  我想要一个玩偶,能走路能说话,然后晚上睡觉的时候还能闭上眼睛。

- I will ask for that too.

  那我也要这个礼物。

- How does father Christmas remember what toys everybody wants?

  圣诞老人怎么会记得我们每一个人想要的玩具呢?

- He makes a list!

  他会列一个清单。

- His sleigh must be very fast to go around the whole world in one night!

  他的雪橇一定非常快,不然一晚上怎么会跑遍全世界呢。

- It is a super sleigh!

  因为那是超级雪橇呀。

- Father Christmas is very old!

  圣诞老人的年纪已经非常大了。

- He is hundred years of old!

  他可能已经有几百岁了。

- Even older than my daddy!

  他比我的爸爸还要老呢。

- Santa's grotto!

  圣诞老人的小屋到啦。

- Ho, ho, ho, hello everyone!

  吼吼吼,小朋友们你们好啊。

- hello, Father Christmas!

  你好啊,圣诞老人。

- Have you all been good?

  你们是不是都很乖呀?

- Yes!

  是的。

- Have you all kept your bedrooms tidy?

  那么你们的房间有没有保持整洁啊?

- Yes!

  是的。

- Have you?

  那你的呢?

- Ho, ho, ho, of course!

  那当然了。

- Now come and tell me what you would like for Christmas?

  现在可以过来告诉我你们想要什么礼物了?

- Can I have a football, please?

  我想要一个足球,谢谢?

- A xylophone!

  我要一架木琴。

- Giggling wings!

  挑圆片游戏。

- A magic set, please!

  一套变魔术装备,谢谢。

- Racing car!

  一辆赛车。

- Bouncing ball!

  我要弹力靴。

- A train, please!

  我想要火车,谢谢。

- A toy train. 

  一列玩具火车。

- Not a toy train, a real train.

  不是玩具火车哦,我要真的火车。

- One I can drive with real passengers.

  就是那种我可以开的,可以有真的乘客的火车。

- Ho, ho, I will see what I can do.

  那我只能尽力而为啦。

- Is that everyone?

  所有小朋友都说过了吗?

- We have not seen you yet.

  还有我们两个没有说,圣诞老人。

- I am sorry, what is your name?

  真是不好意思啊,你叫什么名字?

- I am Peppa pig. We have met before!

  我是小猪佩奇,我们以前见过的。

- Ah, yes, nice to see you again, Peppa!

  啊,是啊。很高兴能再次见到你,佩奇。

- What would you like for Christmas?

  那圣诞节你想要什么礼物?

- I would like a doll that walks and talks and closes its eyes when it goesto sleep, please

  我想要一个玩偶,能走路能说话,然后晚上睡觉的时候还能够闭上眼睛,拜托了。

- Eh, the same for me, please!

  呃,我要的礼物也是这样的。

- Very good!

  非常地好。

- You do know where I live, don't you?

  你知道我住在哪里的,是不是啊?

- Oh, yes.

  哦,是的。

- How old are you?

  你多大年纪了呀?

- I am hundreds of years old.

  我已经有好几百岁了呢。

- I told you!

  我就说吧。

- Goodbye, Father Christmas!

  再见了,圣诞老人。

- Don't forget to leave me a mince pie and...

  你们不要忘了给我留一个肉馅派和...

- and a drink, we know!

  和一杯饮料,我知道的。

- And carrots for the reindeer!

  还要留一根萝卜给你的驯鹿。

- Peppa and her family are driving back from the Christmas fair.

  佩奇和她的家人离开圣诞集市开车回家去了。

- Daddy, why have we to go back of the car.

  爸爸,我们为什么要带着这些箱子呢。

- We are spending our Christmas at granny and grandpa's house!

  我们要去猪爷爷和猪奶奶家里过圣诞节。

- But Father Christmas won't know where we are!

  但是那样圣诞老人就不知道我在哪里了。

- Don't worry Peppa.

  不要担心,佩奇。

- Father Christmas knows everything!

  圣诞老人他什么都知道的。

- Granny pig. It is nearly Christmas!

  奶奶你好,马上就要到圣诞节啦。

- Yes! And I have got a very important job for you!

  没错,我有个非常重要任务交给你们。

- Stir the Christmas pudding and make a wish!

  快来搅拌圣诞布丁,然后许一个愿望吧。

- Peppa and George are making a wish!

  佩奇和乔治正在许下他们的愿望。

- Racing car!

  我想要赛车。

- Oh! Don't tell me what it is!

  哦,别告诉我是什么。

- Here is mince pie and a drink for Father Christmas!

  这些肉馅派和饮料都是给圣诞老人准备的。

- And a carrot for the reindeer!

  还有一根胡萝卜是给驯鹿的。

- Who can that be at this time of night!

  有谁会在晚上的这个时间来呢!

- We are not buying anything!

  我们可是什么都不会买的啊。

- Merry joyful greetings first happy and cheer

  快乐愉悦的问候,幸福节日的致意。

- Carol singers.

  是圣诞颂歌队啊。

- Merry for you jangling Christmas time's here.

  雪轻轻的下,圣诞节日已到来。

- Oh, merry Christmas.

  哦,大家圣诞快乐。

- It is bed time for Peppa and George.

  佩奇和乔治的睡觉时间到了。

- This used to be my bedroom when I was a little piggy.

  我小时候就是睡在这间卧室的。

- Father Christmas knows where granny and grandpa live, doesn't he?

  圣诞老人知道猪爷爷和猪奶奶住在哪里,是不是啊?

- Oh yes, he has been here many times before.

  哦,是的。他已经来过这里很多次了。

- Good night, Peppa. Good night, George.

  晚安了,佩奇。晚安了,乔治。

- Peppa and George have fallen to sleep.

  佩奇和乔治已经睡着了。

- When they wake up, it will be Christmas day.

  等他们醒来就到圣诞节了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 娜Emily娜

    中文小猪佩奇

  • Dora0826

    小猪佩奇的妈妈几岁了?

    1387376ukns 回复 @Dora0826: ,11好?6

  • 荟语堂

    半个小时前台,我们都没有,我们都没有

  • 金尺子教育文老师

    Daddy,why have we to go back…觉得有点不对劲啊

    恬淡虚无_ip 回复 @金尺子教育文老师: me too

  • 1387376ukns

    空间里的工作日记账号线地铁

    听友43789865 回复 @1387376ukns: ,内裤

  • 最好的大卫妈妈

    🕐🕓🕖🕙🕜🕟🕑🕔🕗🕚🕝🕠🕒🕕🕘🕛🕞🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧🏳️🏁🇺🇳🇦🇫🇦🇼🇪🇬🇪🇪🇦🇮🇦🇽🇧🇧🏴🚩🇦🇱🇦🇷🇴🇲🇪🇹🇦🇩🇦🇬🇦🇺🇵🇬🏴‍☠️🏳️‍🌈🇩🇿🇦🇪🇦🇿🇮🇪🇦🇴🇦🇹🇲🇴🇧🇸🦥🐿🐉🎄🌴☘️🎋🍁🌾🌹🌸🌞🌝🌼🥀🍄💐🍃🌱🍀🌲🐲🦔🐁🐀🐾🌵🌳🌿🎍🍂🐚🌷🌺🌻🌛🥃🧉🥄🥣🧂🍸🍾🍴🥡🍹🧊🍽🥢⚽️⚾️🎱🏐🏸🥍⛳️🏀🥎🏉🪀🏒🏏🪁🏈🎾🥏🏓🏹

  • 1387376ukns

    广州市场上有点儿童

  • silouda_y8

    太好听啦!我每天都听好长时间!

  • 雨萱Alyssa妈妈

  • 王毓_d9

    【英语磨耳朵】第139集-Santa,Grotto 圣诞老人的小屋-朵丫故事 会