【英文磨耳朵】第116集 - Polly's Boat Trip 波莉去游船

【英文磨耳朵】第116集 - Polly's Boat Trip 波莉去游船

00:00
05:00

Polly’s Boat Trip 波利去游船

- Grandpa pig is taking Peppa and George on a boat trip.

  猪爷爷要带佩奇和乔治坐船出游了。

- Polly parrot is going, too.

  鹦鹉波利也一起去。

- Grandpa pig, have you got your mobile phone?

  猪爷爷,你有没有带着你的手机啊。

- Yes, granny pig.

  我带了,猪奶奶。

- Don't drop it in the water.

  小心不要掉进水里了。

- No, granny pig.

  不会的,猪奶奶。

- Is it switched on?

  你开机了吧?

- Yes, granny pig.

  开机了,猪奶奶。

- Bye!

  再见。

- Bye-bye!

  再见。

- Here is granddad dog.

  狗爷爷在这里。

- Aha there.

  你好啊,狗爷爷。

- Aha there. Lovely day to go sailing.

  你好啊,猪爷爷。今天是个出游的好日子。

- I would go, too. But my boat needs to clean.

  我本来也想去的,不过我要清洁我的船。

- I don't know why you bother cleaning that rusty boat.

  我想不明白你为什么还要清洁你这艘生锈的船。

- I'm surprised it's still afloat.

  真没想到它居然还能漂起来。

- This rusty boat will still be afloat long after your old tin boat has sunkto the bottom of the river.

  这艘生锈的船会一直漂着,即使到时候你的旧船已经沉没在河底一百年了。

- Granddad dog is grandpa pig's very best friend.

  猪爷爷和狗爷爷是最好的朋友。

- Boat steam ahead! Goodbye!

  全速前进了,再见了。

- I am the captain of this boat, and when the captain tells you to do something, you must do it.

  我是这艘船上的船长,当船长让你们做什么的时候,你们就要去做。

- Aye, aye, Captain!

  遵命,船长。

- Polly parrot copies everything that they said.

  鹦鹉波利会重复别人说的所有话。

- George, raise the flag.

  乔治,把旗子升起来。

- George, raise the flag.

  乔治,把旗子升起来。

- Peppa, ring the bell.

  佩奇,敲响铃铛。

- Peppa, ring the bell.

  佩奇,敲响铃铛。

- Grandpa, can I be the captain, please?

  猪爷爷,我可以来做船长吗?拜托了。

- OK. But as a captain, you must wear this hat.

  好的。要做船长的话,你必须戴上这顶帽子。

- Now Peppa is the captain, and everyone must do what she says.

  现在佩奇是船长了,大家都得听从她的指令。

- Ring the bell. Turn that wheel.

  敲响铃铛,转动舵轮。

- Aye aye, Captain Peppa. Jump up and down.

  遵命,佩奇船长。在船上跳来跳去。

- Captain Peppa is a bit bossy.

  佩奇船长很喜欢指挥别人。

- Perhaps I should be the captain again.

  或许还是应该让我来做船长吧。

- We don't want a crash into anything.

  我们可不想让船撞到什么东西。

- Steering the boat can be tricky.

  掌舵这件事情可没那么容易。

- Luckily, I'm good at steering.

  但幸好,我很擅长掌舵。

- Oh dear. Grandpa pig's boat has crashed into a little island.

  哦,糟糕。猪爷爷的船刚刚撞上了一个小岛。

- Grandpa, we're stuck.

  爷爷,我们动不了了。

- I'll ring granny pig. She can get help.

  我来打给猪奶奶吧。她可以帮助我们。

- Wow, oh.

  哦,哦。

- Grandpa pig has dropped his phone in the water.

  猪爷爷的手机掉进了水里。

- Granny pig speaking. Hello? Hello? Hello?

  你好,我是猪奶奶。你好,你好,你好...

- Somehow, we need to get a message to granny.

  怎么办?我们得想办法给猪奶奶传个话。

- Message to granny.

  给猪奶奶传个话。

- Polly can fly to granny.

  波利可以飞去奶奶那里。

- Good idea, Peppa!

  真是个好主意,佩奇。

- And I can teach Polly what to say.

  我可以来教波利要说些什么话。

- Grandpa pig says.

  猪爷爷说。

- Help, help!

  救命,救命。

- Grandpa pig says.

  猪爷爷说。

- Help, help!

  救命,救命。

- There you see easy-peasy.

  你们看到了吧小菜一碟

- Grandpa pig says easy-peasy.

  猪爷爷说:“小菜一碟”。

- You silly old bird.

  你这只糊涂的鹦鹉。

- You silly old bird.

  你这只糊涂的鹦鹉。

- Hello, Polly. What are you doing here?

  你好啊,波利。你来这里干什么?

- Grandpa pig says,

  猪爷爷说。

- What does grandpa pig say?

  猪爷爷他说了什么呀?

- You silly old bird.

  你这只糊涂的鹦鹉。

- Help, help!

  救命,救命。

- Goodness me, grandpa must need help!

  哦,我的天哪。猪爷爷肯定是需要帮助。

- Granddad dog.

  狗爷爷。

- Hello, granny pig.

  你好啊,猪奶奶。

- Grandpa pig needs help.

  猪爷爷需要一些帮助。

- Please, could you rescue him?

  拜托了,你能去救他吗?

- Madam, I would be delighted.

  夫人,这将会是我的荣幸。

- Hurray!

  太好了。

- Aha there.

  你们好啊。

- Do you need rescuing, captain?

  是你们需要我的帮助吗?

- Err, maybe.

  呃,可能吧。

- Would you like my rusty old boat to rescue you?

  需要用我的生锈的船救你出来吗?

- Yes, please, granddad dog.

  是的,只能拜托你了,狗爷爷。

- Catch this, captain.

  接住这个,船长。

- Aye aye, skipper.

  遵命,船长。

- Granddad dog is grandpa pig's very best friend.

   狗爷爷是猪爷爷最好的朋友

- Granny, did Polly tell you we needed help?

  奶奶,是波利告诉你我们需要帮助吗?

- Yes, Polly is a very clever parrot.

  是的,波利是只非常聪明的鹦鹉。

- Say I'm a clever parrot, woof woof!

  说:“我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。”

- I'm a clever parrot, woof woof!

  我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1316090lnoi

    文字内容呢?

  • 李文冰

    Z

  • 邱麟喆真帅

  • 听友234450209

    好好好😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    眺桃妈 回复 @听友234450209: 几十块的家长都有兴趣班的家长没有睡啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

  • 败者食尘loser

    挺好听的

  • 洋洋暖意

  • andy_022

    +

  • 1868177vrzn

  • 听友234450209

    好good好(✪▽✪)

    青骊_yw 回复 @听友234450209: 好good好(学)

  • Tico酱

    回来就戳,她l