【英文磨耳朵】第109集 - The Camp Van 露营车
 13.34万
试听90

【英文磨耳朵】第109集 - The Camp Van 露营车

00:00
05:00

The Camper Van 露营车

- Peppa and George are very excited today.

  今天佩奇和乔治很兴奋。

- They are going on holiday.

  因为他们要去度假了。

- Oh where is daddy?

  爸爸在哪?

- He is bringing a secret surprise.

  他正在为你们准备一个惊喜。

- What's that?

  这是什么?

- It's a camper van.

  是一辆露营车。

- We've borrowed it for a holiday.

  是专门为度假而借来的哦。

- This camper van has everything.

  这辆露营车什么都有。

- This button works the sink.

  这个按钮可以控制水槽。

- Wow!

  哇。

- And this button works the TV.

  这个按钮可以开电视。

- What does this button do?

  那这个按钮有什么用?

- I am not sure. Maybe don't press it until we know.

  我不太确定,在知道之前还是别乱碰。

- Is everybody ready to go on holiday?

  大家准备好要去度假了吗?

- Yes, mummy pig.

  是的,妈妈。

- Then let's go!

  那我们出发。

- We are going on holiday in a camper van.

  我们坐着露营车要去度假了。

- En, this map is a bit tricky.

  这张地图有点奇怪。

- Daddy, we don't want to get lost.

  爸爸,我们不会是迷路了吧。

- Don't worry, Peppa. I'm an expert in map reading.

  别担心,佩奇。我很擅长看地图。

- Oh, that's strange.

  哦,有点奇怪。

- Are we lost?

  我们迷路了?

- Err yes.

  嗯,是的。

- It's Granddad dog with Danny dog.

  这是小狗丹尼和他的爷爷。

- Hello Peppa.

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Hello Danny. We're lost.

  你好,丹尼,我们迷路了。

- Lost? Is your sat navi broken?

  迷路?卫星导航坏掉了?

- Sat navi?

  卫星导航?

- You are driving a camper van T3200. Sat navi comes a standard.

  你们开的这辆车是T32200露营车,卫星导航是基本的配备。

- Welcome to the car of the future.

  欢迎来到未来汽车系统。

- Ah, so that's what that button does.

  啊,所以这个按钮是开启导航的。

- Where are we going today?

  请问今天想去哪里呢?

- The camper van is talking.

  露营车它竟然在说话。

- Clever isn't it.

  很厉害吧。

- The computer's voice helps you find your way.

  顺着语音导航就能找到路了。

- But how does it know where we want to go?

  可是,它怎么知道我们要去哪里呢?

- You tell it.

  你告诉它呀。

- Hello Mrs. camper van.

  你好,露营车小姐。

- Hello.

  你好。

- We're going on a holiday.

  我们要去度假。

- Can you tell us the way?

  你能告诉我们怎么走吗?

- Proceed on the current road in a straight line.

  只要沿着这条路继续直行就能到了。

- Thanks for your help, Granddad dog.

  非常感谢您的帮忙。

- You are welcome. Have a lovely holiday!

  不用客气,祝你们玩得开心。

- We're going on a holiday in a camper van.

  我们坐着露营车要去度假了。

- Danger, danger, oil is low.

  危险,危险,汽油不足。

- What's oil?

  汽油是什么?

- Oil helps engines to run smoothly.

  汽油是能让车子跑起来的液体。

- Will the oil run out?

  那么汽油会不够吗。

- No, these warnings always give you plenty of time.

  不会,车子会在汽油用尽前提醒你。

- Oil is gone.

  汽油用尽。

- Oh dear.

  哦 天哪。

- Luckily I've got a spare can of oil.

  幸好,我还另外带了一桶汽油。

- Well done, Daddy pig.

  做得好 ,爸爸。

- We simply pour the oil into the engine and oh ...

  我们只要把这桶汽油倒进油箱里,然后...

- What's wrong?

  怎么了?

- There's nothing in here. The engine's gone.

  这里面什么也没有。油箱消失了。

- It's mummy sheep with Suzy sheep.

  这是羊妈妈,还有小羊苏西。

- Hello Suzy!

  你好,苏西。

- Hello Peppa!

  你好,佩奇。

- We've lost our engine.

  我们汽车里的油箱不见了。

- Lost your engine?

  油箱不见了?

- Yes, it's completely disappeared.

  是的,我在车里找不到它。

- I'd like to help, but I don't know a thing about engines.

  我很想帮忙,但我对车子的事不是很了解。

- I'm probably just being silly, but this looks a bit like an engine?

  我很有可能会搞错的,你看这个应该就是油箱了吧。

- Ah, yes, well-spotted Mummy sheep.

  啊,是的。干得漂亮,羊妈妈。

- The camper van has its engine at the back.

  露营车的油箱在车子的后面。

- There, that should be enough oil.

  好了,汽油应该够了。

- Thank you. Mummy sheep!

  谢谢你,羊妈妈。

- You are welcome. Have a lovely holiday!

  不用客气,祝你们一家玩得开心。

- Are we near there yet?

  爸爸,我们快到了吗?

- Just up the next hill.

  上坡请注意。

- You have reached your destination.

  已经抵达目的地。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- Time for bed.

  该睡觉咯。

- Where will we sleep?

  我们睡在哪里呢?

- Mummy pig and I will sleep on this bed.

  你妈妈和我睡在这张床上。

- And you two will sleep upstairs.

  你们两个睡在楼上。

- But there isn't an upstairs.

  但这里没有楼梯能上去啊。

- Watch this.

  看这个。

- The camper van's roof is lifting up.

  露营车的车篷被打开了。

- The camper van is just like our little house.

  这辆露营车好像我们小小的家呀。

- While we are on holiday, it is our little house.

  这车就是我们旅途中小小的家啊?

- Goodnight my little piggies.

  晚安,我的孩子们。

- Goodnight.

  晚安。

精选用户评论
  • 听友77220542

    真好听🌸🌸💐💐🌹🌹👍👍👍👍

其他用户评论
  • magic半生烟雨梦

    后面那句感觉很温暖😌

    magic半生烟雨梦 回复 @magic半生烟雨梦: “这辆露营车好像我们小小的家呀!”就是这句。

  • 小牛哥的大世界

    这一集超好听

  • 小牛哥的大世界

    me,too

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    我最喜欢这一集