【英文磨耳朵】第103集 - Stars 星星

【英文磨耳朵】第103集 - Stars 星星

00:00
05:00

Stars 星星

- It is almost time for bed.

  快到睡觉时间了。

- Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and Peppa are having mugs of hot milk.

  猪爸爸,猪妈妈还有佩奇正在喝他们的热牛奶

- George, why are you dressing up in that spacesuit?

  乔治,你为什么现在还穿着太空服啊?

- You should be in your pajamas.

  你该换上你的睡衣了。

- George loves everything to do with space.

  乔治喜欢关于太空的一切。

- Oh, George, take your spaces helmet off to drink your milk.

  哦,乔治,你要把太空帽拿掉才能喝牛奶啊。

- Bed time, little ones.

  该睡觉啦,小家伙们。

- At night, George likes to listen to his space mobile.

  晚上,乔治喜欢听他的太空音乐。

- No space again, it's boring.

  别再和太空有关了,太无聊了吧。

- Space isn't boring, it is full of stars.

  太空可一点都不无聊,到处都是星星。

- I can't see anything, it's too dark.

  可是我什么都看不到啊,天上太黑了。

- It's easier to see the stars from the outside.

  如果我们到外面去就很容易看到了。

- Can we go outside now?

  那我们现在能出去看吗?

- Peppa, you are in your pajamas.

  佩奇,你现在还穿着睡衣呢。

- Maybe if you put your coats on over your pajamas

  或许,你可以在睡衣外面再穿上一件外套。

- We could go outside just this once.

  这样我们就能带你们出去看星星了。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- Daddy, why are you lying on the ground?

  爸爸,你为什么要躺在地上呢?

- This is the best way to see the stars.

  这是看星星的最好方式。

- Look at these little stars, imagine you are joining the dots.

  看看那些小星星,想象一下把它们连起来。

- That's call the Big Dipper.

  那个就叫做北斗星。

- Yes, and the two stars at the end point to the north star.

  是的 最后的那两颗星星它们指向北极星。

- North stars, north star, are you near or are you far?

  北极星啊北极星,你是远还是近啊?

- Can we get that in the car.

  开车能找到你吗?

- No, Peppa, the star is much too far away.

  到不了的,佩奇。星星离我们很远很远。

- Are they further away than the seaside?

  它们比海离我们还要远吗?

- Oh, yes.

  哦,是的。

- But they look a lot closer though a telescope.

  但是用望远镜看的话就会近很多。

- Have we got a telescope?

  那么爸爸,我们有望远镜吗?

- No, but grandpa pig has a very good telescope.

  没有,但是猪爷爷有一台非常好的望远镜。

- Can we go to grandpa pig's house now?

  那我们能不能现在就去爷爷家。

- It's much too late.

  现在去有点太晚了。

- Maybe we can go just this once, daddy pig.

  或许我们可以就这样去一次,猪爸爸。

- Hooray.

  太好了。

- It's the first time Peppa and George have been in the car at night.

  这是佩奇和乔治第一次在晚上坐车外出。

- Look, we are following the north star.

  看啊,我们正在跟着北极星走呢。

- North star, north star, shining with a twinkly glow, please show us which way to go.

  北极星啊北极星,一闪一闪亮晶晶,请照亮我们前路。

- Peppa and George has arrived in grandpa and granny pig's house.

  佩奇和乔治来到了,猪爷爷和猪奶奶的家。

- Oh, dear.

  哦,天哪。

- I do hope grandpa and granny pig haven't gone to bed.

  我希望猪爷爷和猪奶奶还没有睡觉。

- What are you doing here at this hour?

  都已经这么晚了,你们怎么会来这里呢?

- We want to see the stars.

  我们想来这里看星星。

- Peppa and George were hoping they can look though your telescope.

  佩奇和乔治想用你的望远镜来看星星。

- I see, very well, to the top of the house, everyone.

  我明白了,非常好,大家都跟我一起去阁楼吧。

- Here she is, old Bess.

  瞧它就在这儿呢,我的老贝丝。

- Grandpa pig hobby is looking at the stars.

  猪爷爷的爱好就是看星星。

- Now who's for the first look?

  好了,谁要来第一个看呢?

- Me, me, me.

  我,我,我。

- OH, the north star.

  喔,我看到北极星了。

- We sailor uses it to find our way home.

  我们海员出海时就靠北极星找到回家的路。

- Daddy used it to find his way here.

  爸爸跟着它找到了来这里的路。

- Are there other things in the sky?

  那么天上还有其他东西吗?

- Yes, this is the planet call Saturn.

  有啊,这是一颗行星叫做土星。

- What are those pretty rings?

  哇哦,那个漂亮的环有什么用啊?

- They are made of block and ice.

  它是由岩石和冰块组成的。

- Saturn is very very cold.

  土星上面是非常非常冷的。

- We can build a snowman, George.

  我们可以在上面堆个雪人,乔治。

- Quick, look.

  快来,看啊。

- It's a shooting star.

  这是一颗流星。

- You must make a wish.

  你一定要来许个愿。

- I wish that when George is old enough to have his own rocket, he will takeme into space. 

  我希望等乔治长大了之后,有了自己的火箭,他会带着我去太空玩。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 开心点好么

    Terabithia15 回复 @开心点好么: 你真可爱!

  • 尽善尽美_ci

    青骊_yw 回复 @尽善尽美_ci:

  • 1778960lxlr

    青骊_yw 回复 @1778960lxlr:

  • 开心点好么

    青骊_yw 回复 @开心点好么:

  • 歌今妈妈

    青骊_yw 回复 @歌今妈妈:

  • 听友251338355

  • 听友386697755

    :、1: 30的冫点赞哒

  • 田田1109

    英文发音特别标准好听,点赞👍

  • 来自猩猩的我_

    结婚后买把被还买个v年湖北卫视宜昌车展正式上市?你们是什么

  • 触角角角角角角