【英文磨耳朵】第100集 - Power Cut 停电

【英文磨耳朵】第100集 - Power Cut 停电

00:00
05:00

The Power Cut 停电

- It is evening. Peppa and George are in the sitting room dancing to theirfavourite song.

  现在是晚上。佩奇和乔治在客厅里。听着他们最喜欢的音乐跳舞。

- Daddy pig is in the hallway vacuuming the carpet.

  猪爸爸在客厅里用吸尘器清洁地毯。

- And Mummy pig is in her study, doing her important work on her computer.

  而猪妈妈在书房里,用电脑做着非常重要的工作。

- Mummy, daddy, it's gone all dark and the music is broken.

  妈妈,爸爸,屋子里突然黑了,音乐也停止播放了。

- And my vacuum won't work.

  我的吸尘器也不工作了。

- And my computer has switched off.

  还有我的电脑也突然关了。

- Mummy pig tries the light switch.

  猪妈妈试了试电灯开关。

- But the lights do not come on.

  但是灯也没有亮。

- It must be a power cut.

  我想肯定是停电了。

- What's a power cut?

  妈妈,什么是停电?

- A power cut is when there is no electricity.

  停电就是我们这里现在没有电了。

- What's the electricity?

  那么电又是什么呢?

- Electricity is what makes everything in our house work.

  电就是那些让我们家里的电器都能工作的能量。

- Will electricity come back again?

  那么我们的电还能够恢复吗?

- Yes, but in the meantime, we need to find a torch.

  可以但是与此同时,我们要赶快找个手电筒。

- I think there's a torch is in the cellar.

  我记得在地下室有一个。

- Ok, I'll go and get it.

  好的,那我下去拿吧。

- Will you be okay, daddy?

  你要小心啊,猪爸爸?

- Hoho, I'll be fine.

  没事的,放心。

- I can see very well in the dark.

  我在黑暗中看到很清楚呢。

- Who put that there?

  谁把这个放在这儿的?

- Daddy! Are you okay?

  爸爸,你没什么事吧?

- Yeah, it's just a bit dark down here.

  没事,就是这下面有点黑而已。

- Oh, I just remembered. I think the torch is in the kitchen.

  哦,我刚想起来了。手电筒可能在厨房里。

- Aha, mummy pig has found the torch.

  啊哈,猪妈妈找到了手电筒。

- Can I hold the torch, mummy?

  能让我来拿吗?妈妈。

- Okay!

  好的。

- George! Look at me!

  乔治,你看看我的脸。

- Peppa is making a funny face.

  佩奇在吓唬乔治。

- Don't worry, George, it's only Peppa.

  别害怕,乔治,佩奇只是开个玩笑。

- Oh, we'd better told daddy,we found the torch.

  我们快去告诉爸爸,我们找到了手电筒。

- Daddy is still in the cellar, looking for the torch.

  猪爸爸还在地下室里找手电筒。

- I am sure it is here somewhere.

  我记得就在这附近啊。

- Daddy, we've found the torch.

  爸爸,我们找到了手电筒。

- Luckily, it was in the kitchen all the time.

  幸好,它一直就在厨房里放着呢。

- What a stroke of luck!

  那还真是幸运啊。

- Now we just have to wait until the electricity comes back.

  现在,我们只能等着,直到供电恢复了为止。

- How long will that be, exactly?

  那到底要等多久呢?准确的说。

- I would say, exactly a long time.

  呃,准确的说应该是,很久之后。

- Oh, but George and I want to do some dancing.

  哦,但是乔治和我想要跳一会儿舞呢。

- I know what we can do.

  我知道要干什么了。

- We can watch the television.

  我们可以来看一会儿电视。

- Oh, it won't go on.

  哦,为什么开不了了。

- The TV needs electricity too.

  电视也是需要电才能工作的。

- Does it?

  是这样吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Oh, now what are we going to do?

  哦,那我们现在要干什么呢?

- In the olden days when there was no television children would have to  madeup their own games.

  在过去还有没有电视的日子里,小孩子们会想出一些游戏来玩。

- I know, I need a cardboard box.

  嗯,我知道了,我需要一个纸箱。

- What is Peppa doing?

  佩奇想要干什么呢?

- Mummy, would you cut a hole in this box for me?

  妈妈,你可以帮我给这个纸箱剪一个洞吗?

- What for?

  用来干什么啊?

- You'll see.

  一会儿就知道了。

- Mummy pig is cutting a hole in the cardboard box.

  猪妈妈在纸箱上面剪了一个洞。

- There you are, Peppa.

  剪好了,佩奇。

- Thank you.

  谢谢,妈妈。

- No you all have to sit down there, and George, you have to point this torchon me.

  那爸爸妈妈就坐在那里,然后乔治你拿这个手电筒来照着我。

- Welcome to Peppa pig news with me, Peppa pig.

  欢迎收看小猪佩奇新闻,我就是小猪佩奇。

- Peppa has made her own television.

  佩奇开始播放自己的电视节目。

- Today the whole world stop working when there was a power cut and all theelectricity was lost.

  今天,整个世界都停止了工作。因为我们遭遇了停电。还有我们所有的电都不见了。

- Very good, Peppa.

  非常好,佩奇。

- Daddy pig says the electricity won't be back for a long long time.

  猪爸爸说要等到很久之后才能够恢复供电,要等很久很久。

- The electricity is back.

  现在供电已经恢复了。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- Shush! I haven't finished yet.

  嘘,我还没有播完呢。

- Switch the lights off.

  麻烦把灯关掉吧。

- Okay, Peppa.

  好的,佩奇。

- Good.

  好的。

- I have some very important news.

  我还有一些非常重要的新闻。

- The queen has just found some more electricity and says that everyone cannow be happy again.

  女王刚才已经找到了非常多的电。她还说从此大家就可以安心生活了。

- Very good, Peppa!

  非常好,佩奇。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Let's dance!

  我们来跳舞吧。

- Peppa quite enjoyed the power cut.

  停电时佩奇玩的很开心。

- But she's happy the electricity is back again.

  但她还是更喜欢家里有电的时候。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Molly账号01

    好听 ❤️❤️❤️! ...........

  • 1379698ijnw

    太棒

    水响蝉鸣 回复 @1379698ijnw:

  • Sylvia2012

    👍👍😁😁💡💡😂😂😄

  • Turbo_Ran

    666

  • 鸢晨_零点五

    666

  • 1393739pdza

    真好听

    朴素如叶 回复 @1393739pdza: 法师塔斯文章数字化学校里的话剧烈焰战场统治者有点事

  • 丫丫_T79

    好听好听真好听(一周我在公交车上课,😁😁😁)😋😋😋🏅。

  • 蓝玉生_EV

    beautiful

  • Molly账号01

    💗☪️

  • 败者食尘loser

    good

    1382586zysm 回复 @败者食尘loser: to)