【英文磨耳朵】第98集 - The Quarrel 争吵
 11.02万
试听90

【英文磨耳朵】第98集 - The Quarrel 争吵

00:00
05:00

The quarrel 争吵

- Peppa and Suzy Sheep are playing Snap.

  佩奇和小羊苏西在玩纸牌游戏。

- Snap! I win!

  停!我赢了。

- Peppa and Suzy are best friends.

  佩奇和苏西是最好的朋友。

- Snap! I win again!

  停!我又赢了。

- You cheat it!

  你肯定作弊了。

- I did not!

  我没有作弊。

- You looked at the card!

  你偷看了牌对吧。

- I did not!

  我才没有呢。

- I don't want to play with you anymore.

  我以后再也不想和你一起玩了。

- I don't want to play with you anymore.

  我以后也不想再和你一起玩了。

- Oh dear! Peppa and Suzy have had a quarrel.

  哦,糟糕,苏西和佩奇她们吵架了。

- Mummy Sheep is here to take Suzy home.

  羊妈妈来接苏西回家了。

- Peppa, say “Bye-bye to Suzy.

  佩奇,和苏西说再见吧。

- I am not talking to her.

  我可不想和她说话。

- And I am not talking to her.

  我也不想和她说话。

- Oh, I am sure they will make it up.

  哦,我相信她们会和好的。

- They are best friends really.

  她们可是最好的朋友。

- It is not funny.

  这可不是玩笑。

- We are not best friends anymore. 

  我们不再是最好的朋友了。

- Daddy pig is making supper.

  猪爸爸做好了晚餐。

- Peppa, George, supper time. It's spaghetti.

  佩奇,乔治,该吃晚餐了。是意大利面哦。

- What's the matter, Peppa?

  发生什么事了,佩奇?

- Peppa and Suzy have had a little quarrel.

  佩奇和苏西发生了一点争执。

- But I do miss Suzy a bit.

  但是我真的有点想苏西了。

- Let's give Suzy a call.

  嗯,那我们给苏西打个电话。

- Hello, Mrs. Pig.

  你好啊,猪妈妈。

- May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?

  佩奇能和苏西说话吗?

- Hello, Suzy!

  你好啊,苏西。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇。

- We can be friends again if you say sorry.

  如果你跟我道歉的话,我们能再做朋友。

- I'm sorry I said you cheated it, even though you did cheat.

  很抱歉我不该说你作弊了,即使你真的是作弊了。

- Well, I'm sorry. You ever are my best friend.

  好吧,那我也很抱歉。你不再是我最好的朋友了。

- It doesn't matter. I can easily find a new best friend.

  这没关系的。我很快能再找一个新的最好的朋友。

- It's a lovely sunny day.

  今天是个阳光灿烂的日子。

- All the children are at the playground.

  所有的孩子们都在游乐场玩。

- Danny Dog is on the roundabout with his best friend Pedro Pony.

  小狗丹尼和他最好的朋友佩德罗一起在玩旋转圆盘。

- George is on the seesaw with his best friend Richard Rabbit.

  乔治和他最好的朋友理查德一起在玩跷跷板。

- Seesaw!

  翘啊翘。

- Seesaw!

  翘啊翘。

- Suzy Sheep is on the swings, on her own.

  小羊苏西一个人坐在秋千上。

- Peppa is playing mini golf, on her own.

  佩奇一个人在玩迷你高尔夫。

- Here is Emily elephant.

  大象艾米丽来了。

- Can I have a go?

  我能来试试吗?

- Yeah.

  可以。

- Emily, Suzy Sheep is not my best friend anymore.

  艾米丽,小羊苏西已经不再是我最好的朋友了。

- So you can be my best friend.

  所以你可以做我最好的朋友了。

- But my best friend is Candy Cat.

  但是我最好的朋友是小猫坎迪。

- Zoey, if you want, you can be my best friend.

  苏怡,如果你想的话,你可以做我最好的朋友。

- But my best friend is Rebecca Rabbit.

  但是我最好的朋友是小兔瑞贝卡。

- Hello, Suzy!

  你好啊,苏西。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Oh, good.

  哦,太好了。

- I see you two are friends again.

  终于看到你们又成为朋友了。

- We are not friends.

  我们不是朋友了。

- We will never be friends again.

  我们永远都不会成为朋友了。

- I think it's about time you two make it up.

  我觉得你们两个是时候和好了。

- Peppa, say sorry to Suzy.

  佩奇,跟苏西道个歉。

- Only if she says sorry first.

  除非她先对我说一声对不起。

- Only if she says sorry first.

  除非她先对我说一声对不起。

- I know, I will count to three, and you can both say sorry at the same time.

  我知道了,我来数到三,然后你们两个可以同时说对不起。

- All right!

  好吧。

- One, two, three.

  一,二,三.

- Sorry.

  对不起。

- Now you can be best friends again.

  现在你们又是最好的朋友了。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- Suzy, let's play mini golf.

  苏西,我们去玩迷你高尔夫。

- Good idea!

  是个好主意。

- Peppa and Suzy are best friends again.

  佩奇和苏西又是最好的朋友了。

- Me first!

  我先来吧。

- My go!

  该我啦。

- My ball went into the hole, so I win.

  我的球进洞啦,所以我赢了。

- But my ball knocked it in, so I win.

  但是是我的球把它碰进去的,所以是我赢。

- You are just making the rules up,

  这是你自己说的规则,不算。

- You are making the rules up.

  你才是自己说的规则呢。

- I win!

  我赢了。

- No, I win!

  不是,我赢了。

- You two are just the same.

  你们两个的脾气真是一模一样。

- That's why Suzy is my best friend in the whole world.

  所以苏西才是我在这个世界上最好的朋友。

- And Peppa is my best friend in the whole world ever.

  而佩奇也是我在这个世界上最好的朋友。

精选用户评论
  • 桐宝贝的世界

    🍌🍌

其他用户评论
  • 半人马广告侯哥

    有好朋友真好

  • Thinkh

    友谊是最重要的

  • sharonyyf

    知错就改就是好样的

  • Thinkh

    好的[冰棍][冰棍][冰棍][冰棍][冰棍][冰棍][冰棍]

  • Thinkh

    好的[冰棍]