【英文磨耳朵】第95集 - School Camp 学校露营

【英文磨耳朵】第95集 - School Camp 学校露营

00:00
05:00

School camp 学校露营

- Peppa and her friends are going on a school camp.

  佩奇和朋友们要去参加学校露营。

- Madam gazelle, I don't feel very well.

  羚羊夫人,我感觉我有点不太舒服。

- The bus is very bumpy.

  因为巴士颠簸得太厉害了。

- Oh, dear. Pedro Pony is feeling a bit travel sick.

  哦,糟糕。佩德罗好像有点不舒服。

- Poor Pedro, come and sit in the front with me.

  可怜的佩德罗,那你过来和我坐在前面吧。

- There, is that better?。

  坐好,感觉好点了吗?

- A little bit.

  好一点点了。

- Madam gazelle.

  羚羊夫人。

- Oh, do you feel sick too, Zoe?

  哦,你也感觉不舒服吗?苏怡。

- I might feel sick later, can I sit at front just in case?

  我怕我一会儿会感觉不舒服,我能坐到前面去吗?以防万一。

- Can I sit at the front too?

  我也能坐到前面去吗?

- And me, me...

  我也要。

- Oh, I'm sorry children, you can't all sit at the front.

  对不起,孩子们。你们可不能都坐在前面哦。

- Never mind, we are at the camp side now.

  没关系,我们到露营地点了。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Happy camping, everyone.

  祝大家露营愉快啊。

- Bye-bye!

  再见。

- Oh, this is our camp site.

  这是我们的露营地了。

- Breathe in the wonderful fresh air, children.

  呼吸一下这无比清新的空气吧,孩子们。

- Excellent breathing!

  做得很好,孩子们。

- Now let's put up our tents.

  现在我们把帐篷搭起来吧。

- Peppa and her friends are putting up their tents.

  佩奇和朋友们搭起了帐篷。

- Children, you must each find a partner to share your tent.

  孩子们,每一个人要找一个伙伴,一起共用一个帐篷。

- Suzy, shall we share a tent?

  苏西,我们共用一个帐篷吧?

 - I said I'd share with Zoe.

  我已经答应了和苏怡用一个。

- Oh, sorry Suzy, I said I'd share with Rebecca.

  哦,对不起,苏西,我已经答应了和瑞贝卡用一个。

- Rebecca, you said you'd share with me.

  瑞贝卡,你已经答应了和我用一个。

- Oh, yes.

  哦,是的。

- Emily, who you are going to share tent with?

  艾米丽,你要和谁共用一个帐篷呢?

- Zoe!

  苏怡。

- Ok!

  好的。

- Good, now you can share with me.

  好了,你现在能和我用一个帐篷了。

- OK!

  好的。

- Now I need sticks to make a campfire.

  好了,现在我需要用树枝来生一个篝火。

- We'll get sticks.

  那我们去找树枝。

- But me and Pedro want to get sticks.

  但应该让我和佩德罗去找树枝。

- Haha, you can all collect sticks.

  你们可以一起去找树枝。

- Peppa and her friends collect sticks for the campfire.

  佩奇和朋友们去为篝火收集树枝了。

- Wonderful!

  做得好。

- It is night-time.

  到了晚上。

- Peppa and her friends are sitting around the campfire.

  佩奇和朋友们一起围坐在篝火旁。

- Children, let us all sing a song.

  孩子们 一起来唱首歌吧。

- Yes! The bing bong song, please.

  好的,我们来唱乒乓歌吧。

- Oh, I am not sure.

  哦,这首歌我不太熟。

- Please, Madam Gazelle, sing the bing bong song.

  拜托了,羚羊夫人。弹一首乒乓歌吧。

- All right.

  好吧。

- Now, children, time for bed.

  好了,孩子们。现在该睡觉了。

- Good night, children.

  晚安了,孩子们。

- Good night, Madam Gazelle.

  晚安,羚羊夫人。

- Peppa and Suzy are in their sleeping bags.

  佩奇和苏西睡在她们的睡袋里。

- I have got a torch.

  我有一个手电筒。

- Me too.

  我也有一个。

- Attention, children.

  注意了,孩子们。

- No more giggling please.

  不要再吵闹了,快睡觉。

- What was that funny noise?

  这是什么奇怪的声音啊?

- I don't know.

  我不知道啊。

- There it is again.

  这声音又出现了。

- Suzy, where are you going?

  苏西,你要去哪里啊?

- Madam gazelle, I am a bit scared.

  羚羊夫人,我有点害怕。

- Would you like to come in?

  哦,那你想进来吗?

- Yes, please.

  我想进去。

- Madam gazelle, I think I am a bit scared too.

  羚羊夫人,不好意思我也觉得有一点害怕。

- Can I come in, please?

  那么我能进来吗?

- Of course.

  当然可以。

- I think I might be scared later.

  我现在觉得害怕是不是有点晚了。

- I might be scared later too.

  我也觉得害怕是不是有点晚了。

- And me...

  还有我。

- Come in, everyone.

  你们大家都进来吧。

- Can we have the bing bong song, please?

  我们可以一起来唱乒乓歌吗?

- All right.

  好吧。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 爱听课2018

    ୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈୧⍤⃝🌈

    听友222285611 回复 @爱听课2018: 4847585485 0《PVP图咯是考虑突击128447还几个啦咯啦咯 44564::::::#》她8宿舍啦哭哭啼啼478888HK7PSP胡PSPPSP 077878787878888姑苏区突如其突突突突图图给我发觳觫兔兔 图图片 路兔兔屠苏普通三

  • 漠漠兔八哥

    小朋友太可爱

  • Dream金星

    Oh, this is just updated!I hope to be able to upload the lines together with the first season English soundtrack.Thank you! (哦,这是刚刚更新的!希望能和第一季的英语原声一样,可以把台词一同上传。谢谢!)

    朵丫故事会 回复 @Dream金星: Scripts are under preparation.They'll be updated once being finished.Hopefully you get both English improving and entertaining in Peppa Pig.

  • 姜姜紫

    💲😰🦶999万人民币《;你;;;“”旧情人也没有任何关系!你要不要来我们这里玩手机游戏闯你关的事情的发生与流行关系了……这些天一直都是很开心吧……这么大问题……在乎自己在乎什么都会得到更应该更努力学习吧、的时候有机会在家干吗呀………………………………不想活了这么一个人生活方式越来越多的人生轨迹上的确有很多人都是这样的人生轨迹上的确有很多人都是这样的人生轨迹上的确有很多人和人在一起的时候我就是一个呀……这些是在你心里永远都是那么重要,的我现在的状态真是很棒啦……在线支付的可以接受预定……

    I学无止境I 回复 @姜姜紫: 图片评论

  • 最好的大卫妈妈

    大饭店还是v家新的规划和现代化家居风水故居的任何财富的幸福和成功过飞机非包干到户听到他接个电话就通过回顾的符合的胡歌体考过试过的衣服一大碗的故人恶意学日语的规划的虎岛和夫人员将多余的相关具体事故是v很符合科学和空调市政府恬淡寡欲痛苦会让各家各户个国家peppa pig tm 是否发达国家就不想让一口符合恐怖的鬼哦发过的扶持d发挥出色规划的话fhvdg?大过后才更好妇女兴奋剂机构覆盖一个姑爷的二婚的古怪的🇩🇪。我还是想你的我特价房过几个大太阳🇩🇪!大和v非要等富含丰富好物质房管局符合飞机符合打个电话吃饭吧符合v不符合成功才变成打个电话v坚持护肤符合非官方广告和v很符合蛋糕吃不想被v家餐厅

    尝小雨 回复 @最好的大卫妈妈: 啊??????????????!!!!!!!

  • 填填06

    了咯哄哄你那慢慢哦哦LOL了莫咯咯咯肯咯咯咯姐咯咯咯哦了(¬㉨¬)咯咯咯咯咯哦咯咯咯考虑考虑咯空

  • 渴望_yik

    那么你呢。 现代传播

  • 姜姜紫

    6666“洗面奶大家新年活动活动呢

  • 看完我的名称赶紧走

    超声波光线

  • silouda_y8

    太太太好听了

    听友222285611 回复 @silouda_y8: 天哦了叽叽叽叽UK路套路涂涂乐积极投诉觳觫5888845 鼓励奖HK路路口来路口录取图拓扑图提突突突突个咯啦咯是几楼88584554 如图