欢迎关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily
参与每日发音课程,新概念发音课程,以及各种打卡课程~
Alisha: This is the second time I’ve been turned down for a credit card in a month. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
这是我一个月之内第二次信用卡被拒了。我不知道自己做错了什么。
James: Have you checked your credit report recently? Maybe you have a bad credit rating.
你最近有没有查看信用记录?或许你的信用评级不好。
Alisha: I have a full-time job with a good income, which they can easily verify, and I don’t haveany outstanding debt, so what could be the problem?
我有一份收入良好的全职工作,他们很容易证实,我也没有未偿付债务,那可能是什么问题呢?
James: Have you had a credit card before?
你以前有没有信用卡呢?
Alisha: Yes.
有。
James: Did you always make your payments on time?
你有没有及时支付呢?
Alisha: Well, no.
哦,没有。
James: Then that may be your answer. Your payment history makes a big difference with the credit bureau. If you’ve missed payments or been late, that’s a big strike against you.
可能就是这个问题了。你的支付历史对信用评定机构有很大影响。如果你未支付或延时支付,对你来说是一个很大的打击。
Alisha: You mean if I were late a few times, I wouldn’t be able to get another credit card?
你是说如果我有几次未及时支付,我不可能再得到另外一张信用卡?
James: A few times? How many times?
几次?多少次?
Alisha: Well, maybe a lot of times.
哦,或许很多次。
James: And why do you need another credit card if you already have one?
如果你已经有一张信用卡了,为什么还要再申请一张呢?
Alisha: Had one, past tense. The credit card company cancelled it.
曾经有,已经是过去了。信用卡公司取消了。
James: I think we’ve just found the crux of the problem.
我想我们已经发现了问题的关键了。
可以先读英文,在翻译嘛,感觉这样更好
所谓众口难调
第一个呀,沙发,正在听正在听,几天不听就不行,继续努力!!
Xihua喜欢有知识点解答的那种,只有一段音频实在学不了什么
可惜,这个节目慢慢水了
payments ?? 英 l#'peɪməntsr#美 l#'peɪməntsr#
Emily,我觉得您payment 发音是错的,麻烦确认。
现在这种形式讲我很喜欢,先听中文,边听边自己就想想英文怎么翻译,然后老师读英文的时候一起对照学习!不断反复练习!超棒!边做事边学习都很有帮助。
payments,主播总读成pavement的发音,希望改一下
姐姐,建议以后能不能考虑一下先念英语对话,念完一句再翻译。因为不知道中文内容的情况下先听英语,会更自主地去分析听到的内容,口语语感的提升比较有帮助。相反的如果先听中文再听英语,则有点学习词汇、句子、文章的意味了。不过姐姐可能是出于照顾基础较差的童鞋考虑,这个是我个人建议和习惯,希望姐姐综合考虑。还有,我记得我读书时的英语老师教我们,学口语先要学会听,不看中文翻译先去听,能把英语意思听出来的话,离会讲已经不远了,我觉得还是挺有道理的。------永远爱你的阿杰
听友142130550 回复 @阿杰_斯坦森: 个人觉得现在的形式非常好 老师有自己的方式 我觉得就很受益 因为我会听到中文先自己翻译 在和老师的对照 你也可以试试