1. I’d like to have a table for two. 麻烦两人桌。
-How many are there in your party, Sir?
-I’d like to have a table for two.
句型：I'd like to have...
2. We need a minute to look at the menu, please! 我们先看下菜单。
-Would you like to order now?
-We need a minute to look at the menu, please!
3. I’d like to have/try a Cobb Salad, please. 麻烦来份科布沙拉。
-How would you like it?
main course 主菜
rare（一分熟），medium rare（三分熟），medium（五分熟），well done（全熟）
I’d like to try the steak, please!
I’d like to try the steak. Medium rare, please!
4. I will have whatever he is having! 我要跟他一样的。
5. I think I will try the soufflé. Thank you. 舒芙蕾，谢谢。
-What would you like for dessert?
-I think I will try the soufflé. Thank you.
6. Do you have anything that is not too sweet? I am supposed to watch my calorie intake every day. 有不太甜的吗，我得注意我每天的卡路里摄入量。
句型：I am supposed to + 动词短语
7. Anything sweet will do! 只要是甜的就可以。
句型：名词+ will do
8. I’d like some mineral water/ orange juice. 麻烦一杯矿泉水/橙汁。
9. Do you have anything with gas? 有带汽的吗？
10. Which wine do you think goes well with the steak? 这个牛排配什么酒比较好？
go well with... 跟……较好搭配