63晚安|走自己的路

63晚安|走自己的路

00:00
01:40


Don't listen to those who say,

别听那些人的话

 

It's not done that way.

这是不能那么做

 

Maybe it's not, but maybe you will.

也许是不能那么做,可是也许你就会那么做

 

Don't listen to those who say,

别听那些人的话

 

You're taking too big a chance.

你这个险冒得太大了

 

Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine Floor,

米开朗其罗可能在西斯廷教堂里的地板上做过画

 

and it would surely be rubbed out by today.

到今天肯定已经被抹掉了

 

Most importantly, don't listen When the little voice of fear inside of you rear its ugly head and says:

最重要的是当你心中恐惧的声音抬起她丑陋的头说:

 

They're all smarter than you out there. They're more talented,

他们更有才华

 

They're taller, blonder, prettier, luckier and have connections...

那些人都比你聪明,,他们更高大,皮肤更白皙,更漂亮更幸运,而且认识各种各样的人

 

I firmly believe that if you follow a path that interests you,

我坚信,只要选择一条你感兴趣的路,

 

Not to the exclusion of love, sensitivity, and cooperation with others,

不排除爱情,敏锐以及与别人的合作,

 

But with the strength of conviction that you can move others by your own efforts,

而且坚定的认为通过你自身的努力就能感动他人

 

And do not make success or failure the criteria by which you live,

不把成功或者失败作为你生活的标准

 

The chances are you'll be a person worthy of your own respect.

那么你就可能成为值得自己敬佩的人



晚安,好梦~


如果觉得音频对你有所帮助,

欢迎点赞并且转发给身边的好友。

关注【志念优课】公众号,英语学习第一站!



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 草场上的羊绵羊

    感恩!感谢,我的导师。。